If I Could, I Would...

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
This is a new game...

You have to start each post with If I could, I would...and you have to include an ACTIVE AllDeaf member in it. This is an idea of where if you could do what you wanted to, you would do it.

Example: If I could, I would lock RoadRunner in the closet.

I'll start this game off...

If I could, I would throw a naked Cheri in the swimming pool.

If I could, I would kick DeafScuba98 to do his homework.

If I could, I would moon at the twins Cheri and ^Angel^ at RR and Angel's wedding :dance2:

If I could, I would move out of state and meet some men there in the city. :lol:

If I could, I would get ButterflyGirl, Mama2AFTIV and Oddball to notice that you're supposed to include an AllDeaf member...heh heh.

If I could, I would
love0055.gif
Oddball.

^:lol:

If I could, I would help Dreamdeaf arrange things in St. Louis, if I lives there. :mrgreen:

If I could, I would buy everyone in AllDeaf (RR, Angel, Cheri, DHB, AJ, Apathrev, etc. etc. etc.) plane tickets to the Caribbean for next week. I'd throw in fancy suites and all the beverages you can drink.

The only condition? You need to be a Broncos fan.

But see, nobody here is a Broncos fan. No Caribbean trip for you.

If I could, I would Grab and hug my Cheri hard at this moment, and kiss her hard!!! RIGHT NOW!

Awwww :ily:

If I could I would want to grab and kiss Diehardbiker too, The more I see him on webcamera & chat the more I love him. ;)

If I could I would throw Dreamdeaf in the swimming pool with me. :naughty:

Endymion said:
If I could, I would buy everyone in AllDeaf (RR, Angel, Cheri, DHB, AJ, Apathrev, etc. etc. etc.) plane tickets to the Caribbean for next week. I'd throw in fancy suites and all the beverages you can drink.

The only condition? You need to be a Broncos fan.

But see, nobody here is a Broncos fan. No Caribbean trip for you.

If I could, I would get lower level seats at Mile High Stadium for Endymion and me. GO BRONCOS!! BEAT PITTSBURGH!!!

Back