If Earth had Saturn Rings....

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
What Earth Would Look Like With Rings Like Saturn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT2sQ7KIQ-E]YouTube - THE RINGS OF THE EARTH , 3DS Max Animation[/ame]

pretty damn cool!

Damn cool! We might have trouble to sleep in the total dark because of the ring reflect from the sun.

But, the best part is to save our electricity at night such as highway light poles, street lights, and even backyard so that we wouldn't have to worry about who's there in the dark.

It will not be streak smooth ring but lot of brunch rocks around the "rings".

Damn cool! We might have trouble to sleep in the total dark because of the ring reflect from the sun.

But, the best part is to save our electricity at night such as highway light poles, street lights, and even backyard so that we wouldn't have to worry about who's there in the dark.

use the shade :cool2:

Eh will there still be life on Earth? Objects falling from the sky more often ha, but geez it's really beautiful.

Wow, very interesting! It would be awesome if it's real. :)

Remind me from Halo.

Halo%20PC%204%20Banshees%20copy.jpg

Dang that's cool!! I bet ice or rocks on ring fall to atmosphere and it'll burn off. It would be a really beautiful sight every day. I ever wonder about the shadow casted by ring and what would that happened? I bet they'll see ring shaded sun looking much beautiful.

This kinda remind me of Myst, URU, End of Myst game that have weird environments. Earth with rings would be like that!

Catty

while this looks really cool.... it's sad that the ring is not possible for Earth because it will melt. :aw:

full of Space junks from 50 years of testing huh?

:rofl2:

Catty

oh - just from sun. Earth is too close to sun for icy ring to form around Earth. but if that's not the case - the space junks would just get frozen along with ring lol.

Back