I want one

hubby flies RC-

At least if I break it - it won't be a $1,500 part I have to replace ;)

i want it one...

i want one mini camera that designed for cat collar..just wanted to see how did cat do during the day. i heard that cat are best photographer than human is.

At least if I break it - it won't be a $1,500 part I have to replace ;)

lol. problem is - its transmitter is susceptible to interference. If some kid nearby is playing with his RC monster truck, it will screw up yours unless you're doing it in middle of nowhere.

lol. problem is - its transmitter is susceptible to interference. If some kid nearby is playing with his RC monster truck, it will screw up yours unless you're doing it in middle of nowhere.

The transmitter I have for my 4 CH is capable of 6 or more CH and has an option that scans for other frequencies before it binds with the mini chopper.

It eliminates the other frequencies.

I'd hate for a garage door opener to mess up my flight ;)

lol ouch. what happened?

I was goofing off.

The "head" is made of plastic and I ordered the complete head and tail assembly that is titanium upgrade.

The box it came in is right, it is definitely NOT a toy. Its more like a flying decapitator. :giggle: just a tip, don't stand anywhere near it when you power it up.

If you get one, practice on a flight simulator first. There is one where you can use your controller and hook it up to your PC and practice flight on a simulator. It will save you a lot of money in the long run (especially if you have to order parts from Hong Kong like me).

RC Flight Simulators - Free and Demo Downloads of RC Flight Simulators

I am still wondering if I can make a longer lasting battery out of a cell phone battery (???).

Nah, I will probably blow something up :D

btw - for Tousi - Frye's electronics sells cheap RC helicopters if you want to get a beginners one:

Fry's Electronics |

which copter did you get?

which copter did you get?

Esky Belt CP

the same one in this video (I don't have my scuba gear anymore like this dude):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsaygIhcO0&feature=fvw]YouTube - Belt-cp Helicopter crashes in the water!!![/ame]

Jiro, maybe you can help me out. I want to rig up a wi-fi real time camera on the RC copter.

I have a small monitor and small camera (back up camera for a vehicle). Is there any way that you know of where I could make this wi-fi?

Back