I the who?-oh!

Hello and I dont like coldest in Minnesota!! My deaf brother went to TVI college ( forget spell) :)

Sorry to hear about your dad. Mine passed away 4 years ago and sometimes it is still hard.

It's awesome though that you had such great times. What were some of the lessons he taught you?

Sorry, been away from here for a while. Had things to do out in yonder life. So here's some answers to the questions posted in here.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Mine passed away 4 years ago and sometimes it is still hard.

It's awesome though that you had such great times. What were some of the lessons he taught you?

"If you quit now, you will quit everything else in life."
"Always keep your side of the street clean."
"Watch, listen and do it right the first time or don't do it at all."
"Be grateful for what you have for things has a tendency to get run over." (Right after he tried to run over a turkey saying he wanted a turkey for dinner)

And many many others. Might sound harsh but his lessons were all about survival and surviving this life with as full a heart as we can live with.

as far as time....
do you think it's circular?

Based on the clock, yes.
Based on experience, yes.
Based on the universe's expanding path outward, yes.
Based on being able to go back into the past and carry all my knowledge of what I know now and give it to my younger me, Oh gawd, I wish!

Sorry, been away from here for a while. Had things to do out in yonder life. So here's some answers to the questions posted in here.

"If you quit now, you will quit everything else in life."
"Always keep your side of the street clean."
"Watch, listen and do it right the first time or don't do it at all."
"Be grateful for what you have for things has a tendency to get run over." (Right after he tried to run over a turkey saying he wanted a turkey for dinner)

And many many others. Might sound harsh but his lessons were all about survival and surviving this life with as full a heart as we can live with.

Based on the clock, yes.
Based on experience, yes.
Based on the universe's expanding path outward, yes.
Based on being able to go back into the past and carry all my knowledge of what I know now and give it to my younger me, Oh gawd, I wish!

I've never met your Dad, but it seems like I would learn a thing or 2 from your Dad about quitting and street cleaning.

Back