I love my new hat! Or, genius walks among us.

Nice hat Botts! Now me and you should meet up with our cool hats! I have pics of mine on FB, it is the mohawk furtrapper hat.

:thumb: that's better than my hat and I donated it to Kramer cuz I look stupid in it. Apparently Kramer likes my hat very much

106wnl2.gif

@ Frisky - I made this one especially for Botti. The close up photos are on FB, the hat in progess.

I like to make hats, socks, scarves and such. Small projects that are using unique patterns and stitches.

Botti has done so much for us, especially for late deaf. Her sense of humor makes me smile and she warms my heart. I hoped to warm her like she warms us... understand?
The hat has dogs because she rescues dogs, it has elements of patterns from across the globe because she befriends so many ppl. It is purple not only because she likes the color but also it is a special color.

Please contact me for my fb info if you want to see more of my knitting.

Nice hat Botts! Now me and you should meet up with our cool hats! I have pics of mine on FB, it is the mohawk furtrapper hat.

Dixie, that would be fun. And my town does have Starbucks!

:thumb: that's better than my hat and I donated it to Kramer cuz I look stupid in it. Apparently Kramer likes my hat very much

106wnl2.gif

I am glad you gave that hat to Kramer! I hope you got a better one. :)

WOW! I have seen more of her homemade winter hats. I love them so much! She got good talents for winter hats. Beautiful. I haven't seen like those beautiful homemade hats for a while. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Botts, I saw the picture of dog on it and they look adorable. It sutis you very well.

WOW! I have seen more of her homemade winter hats. I love them so much! She got good talents for winter hats. Beautiful. I haven't seen like those beautiful homemade hats for a while. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Botts, I saw the picture of dog on it and they look adorable. It sutis you very well.

Thanks. I have it in the living room so I can look at it when not wearing it. :)

@ Frisky - I made this one especially for Botti. The close up photos are on FB, the hat in progess.

I like to make hats, socks, scarves and such. Small projects that are using unique patterns and stitches.

Botti has done so much for us, especially for late deaf. Her sense of humor makes me smile and she warms my heart. I hoped to warm her like she warms us... understand?
The hat has dogs because she rescues dogs, it has elements of patterns from across the globe because she befriends so many ppl. It is purple not only because she likes the color but also it is a special color.

You made these? Wow... they are SO beautiful.. Have you consider selling these?
It is very nice of you to give Botts a hat. I can see that she's very happy wearing it. :hug:

You are amazing, LDNanna! Gorgeous hat for a lovely lady!

Dixie, that would be fun. And my town does have Starbucks!

I am glad you gave that hat to Kramer! I hope you got a better one. :)
That would be awesome. Wonder how far north you are from me, I might be able to squeeze in a quick weekend trip sometime when I have the money, Lord willing.

That would be awesome. Wonder how far north you are from me, I might be able to squeeze in a quick weekend trip sometime when I have the money, Lord willing.

Don't know, bit I wad born in Littled RYock. :)

Gone by 14 months. No memory. :)

Might be a good thing, lol. Besides you've not missed much down here other than LR has more or less exploded since the 1980s. However, gangs have overrun the city sadly. When I to go LR I clean my truck out of any valuables and I lock it up. I have considered getting a tonneau cover for my truck so I can safely lock and store anything large I have purchased while in LR. If it is out of sight, generally the would be thieves leave it alone.

Might be a good thing, lol. Besides you've not missed much down here other than LR has more or less exploded since the 1980s. However, gangs have overrun the city sadly. When I to go LR I clean my truck out of any valuables and I lock it up. I have considered getting a tonneau cover for my truck so I can safely lock and store anything large I have purchased while in LR. If it is out of sight, generally the would be thieves leave it alone.

Too bad. Lots of cities are becoming less safe. :(

Glad you all like the hat. I had never considered selling them. How would anyone know what to charge for such a thing? Always knitted for kids as gifts and necessity, and found great yarns in sales, thrift shops and from friends. Wish I had sock pictures. Those are the best. If you have never worn home made socks...wow. Not only are they warm, but feel better on the feet.
The hat on this post is acrylic, but my best work is done is woolens. Some ppl have allergies to that though.
Any ideas on prices?

Glad you all like the hat. I had never considered selling them. How would anyone know what to charge for such a thing? Always knitted for kids as gifts and necessity, and found great yarns in sales, thrift shops and from friends. Wish I had sock pictures. Those are the best. If you have never worn home made socks...wow. Not only are they warm, but feel better on the feet.
The hat on this post is acrylic, but my best work is done is woolens. Some ppl have allergies to that though.
Any ideas on prices?

chullo hat on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.

This shows what they get on Etsy. For hats that are chullo hats.

http://shanalogic.com/search.php And Shana logic although only one of three is knit.

Back