I love my new hat! Or, genius walks among us.

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWz_iTd-VkY]YouTube - Video 9[/ame]

Thanks more times than I could ever say or sign,.,

I didn't see this last part when I first viewed your video. She did a great job, didn't she ? :)

Yes . Perfect. It has little dogs around the top and it is very comfortable.

My daughter arrived to visit me and is jealous. It is really a work of art!

Awesome. She did a great job. You look great in it. I really like this cute hat.

50s39j.jpg

You could turn down/off auto-intensity or auto-white brightness if you want to get rid of the signing slowdown and ghosting. It's probably in the webcam settings somewhere.

50s39j.jpg

You could turn down/off auto-intensity or auto-white brightness if you want to get rid of the signing slowdown and ghosting. It's probably in the webcam settings somewhere.

You give me credit for more intelligence than I have. But I will try to check that before I make another video. Thanks. :)

It gives me joy that you like it. Thank you for the great video. I am smiling a lot.

You are welcome!
I agree with the posters that you did a great job at YouTube video. You look great!! Your new hat certainly add new look to your personality. Enjoy wearing it while you are going out. That hat will keeps you warm this winter. :)

:lol:
It gives me joy that you like it. Thank you for the great video. I am smiling a lot.

Did you have difficult time to make it? Did you make more than one? did you take pictures of close up the hats? beautiful homemade hats.

opztkg.jpg

My hat ready to go walking. It is so cold here today!

Back