Reaction score
I am new member

Hi everyone,

I am deaf woman. I would like to have some new friends over the world!:ty:

Good Day,

smile

Bushi

Last edited:
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, Switzerland is a small country with beautiful Alps. I have never been to Europe or any other countries, but I have seen the pictures in the magazines or books. Hope you enjoy typing with us and discuss many topics on Deaf Culture and the Deaf community. I don't know if there is any ADers from Switzerland that you might be comfortable with. Don't worry we will keep you company. :wave:

That is indeed amazing having hearing people go on the headphone so that they can not hear the noises and go through silence. That is a excellent idea for them to go through the stages like a deaf people. This might be the beginning to become aware of Deafness day, I think in Europe. I don't know about North America. Wish we could have that also in Canada. :dunno:

Thank you for messaging nice to me. I know where is CANDAA IS HUGE and cold weather! I visited there called Niraga Falls which is very beautiful! here has many deaf community and others. I will send you some websites. You are so welcome to visit here anytime. ha smile

Back