I got new sidekick 3.

Is a Blackberry like having a small laptop?

Is a Blackberry like having a small laptop?

No, but on my last trip I didn't bring the laptop and the Blackberry was enough to do everything I needed to get done.

R3na3Blyth3, the SK3 also has faster internet than the SK2.

We also have this...
PPC6700SPOpen.jpg

We plan to close acct on my SK2 soon. So we'll be selling TWO SK2. Just PM me or DHB65 if anyone interested. :)

No, but on my last trip I didn't bring the laptop and the Blackberry was enough to do everything I needed to get done.

R3na3Blyth3, the SK3 also has faster internet than the SK2.

Actually, Treo and PCmobile have everything you need than Blackberry does.

DHB65 said not to sell our SK2 (two of them) so we'll keep them in case we change our mind to go back on.

OH well!

We also have this...
PPC6700SPOpen.jpg

We plan to close acct on my SK2 soon. So we'll be selling TWO SK2. Just PM me or DHB65 if anyone interested. :)

SK2 or SK3

I heard about that, these product are wonderful, But in Canada does not have them i think SK2 or SK3 are belong to america. I do really want one!

Never to know in the future one day they would have it.. One of my frined who is working with high techingoly device seller, I will ask my frined to give me more information about that.

Actually, Treo and PCmobile have everything you need than Blackberry does.

when Blackberry 8100/pearl is coming, will be everything alike Treo and PC mobile

I just like blackberry b/c of monthly, 29.99 I only wish blackberry has a camera :fingersx:

when Blackberry 8100/pearl is coming, will be everything alike Treo and PC mobile

I just like blackberry b/c of monthly, 29.99 I only wish blackberry has a camera :fingersx:

No, that blackberry have very limited software available similar to Sidekick. While both Palm and PC mobile have plenty softwares and hardware to make work.

No, that blackberry have very limited software available similar to Sidekick. While both Palm and PC mobile have plenty softwares and hardware to make work.

I'm under the impression that the Blackberry actually has quite a few more choices than Palm's recent software offerings. But definitely, of the 4 operating systems, the Sidekick has the fewest choices.

I wouldn't brag that I got SK3. I still have SK2 and happy with it. No reason for me to get SK3 if my SK2 still work just fine. :)

Agreed!! I am also happy with my sk2.
Right now they are selling sk2 cheap. A friend ordered his new sk2 from deafpagers.com for $50.00 with a mail in rebate for $50.00 so it was free for him. Lucky him!

I heard about that, these product are wonderful, But in Canada does not have them i think SK2 or SK3 are belong to america. I do really want one!

Never to know in the future one day they would have it.. One of my frined who is working with high techingoly device seller, I will ask my frined to give me more information about that.

I find it strange that they do not have sidekicks in Canada but they do have them in the Cayman Islands, a small country in the Caribbean.

Back