I got new sidekick 3.

scottw

Reaction score
I got new sidekick 3. It look so awesome and cool. :D

It about 350.00. Because I have one year now. It is rebate 50.00. :D Whooo! Pretty cool. :D

I got new sidekick 3. It look so awesome and cool. :D

It about 350.00. Because I have one year now. It is rebate 50.00. :D Whooo! Pretty cool. :D

U could have get SK3 for 200 from deafpagers.com

I wouldn't brag that I got SK3. I still have SK2 and happy with it. No reason for me to get SK3 if my SK2 still work just fine. :)

Cool! I have my insurance for my SK3, if I lost, steal, damage. That why I decide better use insurance. About 5.00 every month.

I wouldn't brag that I got SK3. I still have SK2 and happy with it. No reason for me to get SK3 if my SK2 still work just fine. :)
:werd:

I still have my Sidekick II and it works fine. My friend is having problems with his Sidekick 3. He said that it froze twice... couldn't turn it off, reboot, it, etc. He had to remove the battery in order to reset it. :(

I could use my SK2, but it decided to kaput on me, so I bought SK3 instead last month. Shrugs.

I don't see the point in belittling someone about the price of he/she paid for something; what the heck good comes of that?

:werd:

I still have my Sidekick II and it works fine. My friend is having problems with his Sidekick 3. He said that it froze twice... couldn't turn it off, reboot, it, etc. He had to remove the battery in order to reset it. :(
Oh thats odd to me.. I never hear that sk3 has issues somewhere on forums internet.. As for me, I never have problem with SK3 after I exchanged replacement battery... I and the world know sk3 has battery life issues in top of list.. ;)

Oh thats odd to me.. I never hear that sk3 has issues somewhere on forums internet.. As for me, I never have problem with SK3 after I exchanged replacement battery... I and the world know sk3 has battery life issues in top of list.. ;)

I think BlackBerry 8700g has best battery hold longer than SK3...

FYI The deductible is around 135 dollars, meaning that you will have to pay 135 bux if you lost, stolen or whatever. I think it is rip off. That is why I decided to go with Sprint. Deductible is 35 dollars, and can go in any sprint store, while Tmobile, have to do that with shipping.... waste time.

Cool! I have my insurance for my SK3, if I lost, steal, damage. That why I decide better use insurance. About 5.00 every month.

lmao i still think about blackberry because it have javascript support and another web compatibles. SKIII is ok but dont know yet... Qwerty keyboard is too small I understand that.

The Blackberry keyboard is perfect for me. If you get one, you will get used to the size of it.

The Blackberry keyboard is perfect for me. If you get one, you will get used to the size of it.

You must be 5'4 to make thumb looks small enough...

The small keyboard make my hand got strain.

You must be 5'4 to make thumb looks small enough...

The small keyboard make my hand got strain.

No. I type one handed and it is perfect size for me. No, I am not 5'4" and I fail to see how height has anything to do with it.

Agreed. I also have SK2 and am happy with it - I've seen the SK3 and overall, it basically is the same except for the way it looks now exteriorially. Different Qwerty keyboard and exterior design and ball for roll through programs on SK3, yes, but that's basically all the new changes Danger/Tmobile made on SK3.

Back