I Failed my Road Test the third time

Judging by the way a lot of people drive after they get their license, it must not be too hard here in NYS :)

What's weird is that my sister passed the test for the first time, my brother had to take the test twice and passed it, and I took the test 3 times and finally passed it.

For me it was abit harder obviously of my deafness and misunderstanding the instructor next to me, so to make things easier, he uses the flash cards of directions telling me where to go next and such so thats how I passed the test then. :)

One of my very old friends who I dont see anymore is hearing and had to take her test 7 times! :ugh:

She was seriously dumb as fuck lol.

we don't call it NYS.... just NY and i'm from NJ. and i call soda "coke" :mad2:

ha i never thought of saying NYS. lol If i am in LI i would say, NY! If i am in NYC then i probably would say NYCCCC if im in upstate ny then i will say upstate ny. :giggle:

ahh what am I? :hmm:

all my life i called "soda". :D now i call COKE because i drink coke! not pepsi. :giggle:

Ahh NJ... explains a lot ;)

the fuck you got a problem with NJ? If you have a problem with NJ, then you have a problem with this serious man below. :mad2:

sopranos_wideweb__470x350,0.jpg

**pix of Tony Sopranos

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses.

Its the thought that i may fail which lowering my self confidence....making me think i am very stupid.......Other wise i am quite good at driving.Anyways i have 3 more weeks to practise.

Hope i get my license this time. :cry:

SpaceGirl

Ya need some positive vibes, gal! :afro::dj::thumb:

Perhaps you could do some relaxation techniques so when you go to take the road test, you will be in a more positive state of mind?

Nothing succeeds like a winning attitude :D :cool2:

I had never driven a car til I was 24, I took 6 weeks' worth of driving lessons from a reputable driving instructor and basically studied the rules/laws of the road on my own at home, trying to memorise things and also when I first got in the car with the instructor, I was very nervous so I asked him if he could give me some time to ask him questions and to get used to him, he was very nice and we worked out some methods of communicating with hand signals much like what VampryoX said.
The time I spent with the same instructor, made me more confident and also when the time came to take my driving test, the instructor spoke with the tester and explained to him about my deafness etc our hand signals, the tester was really nice and this helped make me feel more relaxed.
I passed first go!! YAY!

GOOD LUCK and Im sure now that you've gotten a lot of positive vibes from us here ;-) you will pass next time!!! SAY YES YOU WILL!

the fuck you got a problem with NJ? If you have a problem with NJ, then you have a problem with this serious man below. :mad2:

sopranos_wideweb__470x350,0.jpg

**pix of Tony Sopranos

Why would I have a problem with a fictional TV character ?

You have a problem with Sponge Bob Square Pants? :D

Why would I have a problem with a fictional TV character ?

You have a problem with Sponge Bob Square Pants? :D

who said he's fictional? it's a true story based on MY LIFE :mad2: btw <beep> you!

who said he's fictional? it's a true story based on MY LIFE :mad2: btw <beep> you!

Anthony John Soprano, Sr., played by James Gandolfini, is a fictional character on the HBO TV series The Sopranos, created by David Chase. The show's exceedingly complex protagonist, he is the only character to appear in every episode of the show.
Source

based on your life? LOL. BTW, same to you <beep> :laugh2:

thank you reba for saying tht becuase i'm confused by the drectin this thraed is headng.

Tirunahari, maybe you and your husband can practice role playing the driving test. That is, let your husband act like the instructor tester (even with the clipboard), with the same attitude that the real one displayed. Let your hubby treat you like you are seriously taking the test. Make him communicate with you the same strict way the tester does. If you practice that a few times, maybe you will be more comfortable with the real tester. Also, that way, maybe your hubby will notice weak points and be able to help you with them.

Back