How was President Bush's performance during his two terms?

How was President Bush's performance during his 2 terms presidency?

• Excellant as super!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Good as well!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Fair, lukewarm!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor, phooney!!!!

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • STINKY!!! Time for MR. BUSH to be IMPEACHING!

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I remember that Abraham Lincoln was republican till he transferred to the democratics. I was figuring out why till I pick up pictures about Abraham LIncoln's story!
No, Lincoln didn't "transfer" to the Democrats.

Where do you get this misinformation? Please don't tell me this is what they're teaching in school now. :eek3:

Where do you get this misinformation? Please don't tell me this is what they're teaching in school now. :eek3:

:lol: I must admit that I did not know much about history. I did not learn much about history in my school because I learned how to speak for many hours. Teacher slapped my face because I did not speak very well.

I only know Lincoln and George Washington a little bit history. ;)

Let me research on Abraham Lincoln's background. I know for sure that Abraham Lincoln was a democrat himself. I will call my hearing friends at the tulsa county democratic party headquarter about Abraham Lincoln and will response to you sometimes this week.

He should have never been re-elected in his second term as a President, I was pretty surprised he won the second term. That just show how stupidest some American people can be.

HANNIBAL HAMLIN (1809-1891)
Party Republican
Served Under Abraham Lincoln, 1861-65
Home State Maine
Profession lawyer, and Public Official

ANDREW JOHNSON (1808-1875)
Party National Union (Republican)
Served Under Abraham Lincoln, 3/4/1865 to 4/15/1865
Home State Tennessee
Profession Tailor, and Public Official

The 45 US Vice Presidents

Your source is incorrect. Johnson was a War Democrat. He was added to the VP ticket in order to give Lincoln popularity in the North. He was impeached by Radical Republicans. He unsuccessfully campaigned for the Democratic nomination in 1868.

Let me research on Abraham Lincoln's background. I know for sure that Abraham Lincoln was a democrat himself. I will call my hearing friends at the tulsa county democratic party headquarter about Abraham Lincoln and will response to you sometimes this week.
Is this a joke? Today is April 3, not April 1. :lol:

Lincoln is also in part of Whig Party.

Hey, I recognize him! He was at my 5th birthday party! ;)

He scared everyone away... I wonder why? ;)

Are you sure this isn't the one who crashed your bdday party?

Pennywise.jpg

Lincoln was a republican, not a democrat.. it's all there..

Biography of Abraham Lincoln

According to that.. and I'm quoting " As President, he built the Republican Party into a strong national organization. Further, he rallied most of the northern Democrats to the Union cause. On January 1, 1863, he issued the Emancipation Proclamation that declared forever free those slaves within the Confederacy."

So he was NEVER a democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back