How Rednecks Demolish A House

Lol!

:shock: :lol: Far out, that is a fast track for Rednecks to demolish a house. lol

:shock: :lol: Far out, that is a fast track for Rednecks to demolish a house. lol

Yeup! Just like a pro! :giggle:

Maybe they can learn a few pointers from the Rednecks.

Now that is something I would grab my lawn chair and beer cooler to watch. Yeup!!

:giggle: That's what I am thinking every time I am helping my messy friend cleaning up. It's such a mess at times that I'm like

"Why don't you just move out to an other place?"

:angel: JL

I actually had a brother in law that would do that..but 2weeks after moving into their new place it was as trashed out as the other place was. I doubt though he moved just cause of the mess but still..

Groossss...

I don't get why this is a redneck activity; seems like this idea made short shrift of getting that down. From the looks of the building, any tractor and some strategically placed chains would have also done the trick.

I don't get why this is a redneck activity; seems like this idea made short shrift of getting that down. From the looks of the building, any tractor and some strategically placed chains would have also done the trick.

Awww! Where's the fun?

:laugh2:

:giggle: That's what I am thinking every time I am helping my messy friend cleaning up. It's such a mess at times that I'm like

"Why don't you just move out to an other place?"

:angel: JL
If you were a billionaire living from small houses to small houses, that would be a perfect solution. ;)

If you were a billionaire living from small houses to small houses, that would be a perfect solution. ;)

The monarchs of England used to do they. They would go from castle to castle as the dirt built up and it would be cleaned out when they were not there.

The monarchs of England used to do they. They would go from castle to castle as the dirt built up and it would be cleaned out when they were not there.
Heh... makes you wonder what it would really be like to live during those days. ;)

I saw this video again! I still think it is hilarious.

I wonder if they had to get the "redneck" demolition approved by the Fire Marshall.

:dunno:

Back