Hi, I'm Sabrina

danasabrina

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Sabrina, and I live in Colombia. I'm hard of hearing (65% of loss hearing) and I used hearing aids till a year ago when after a theft, my ears got hurt and I could not use them again.
My knowledge in Sign Language is not enough good, I'm learning the Colombian Sign Language and ASL at the same time. Colombian Sign Language does not have enough signs for university level (I'm coursing a MSc on Sociology), so sometimes I appeal to ASL ... and it is also useful for my interpreters.

Hola!

¡Bienvenido!

Tengo una licenciatura en Sociología!

Bienvenido a AllDeaf foros!

Last edited:
Yes it is... but safety becomes relative when tourists get involved in illegal situations.

Last October I went to Aruba, and I was about to visit Colombia/Venezuela border, the cruise advise me not to due to dangerous for tourists to go there. So, I guess I should dress like Colombian so I'll be safe touring there unlike

male-tourist-backpack-taking-picture-his-camera-isolated-white-background-36465859.jpg

:lol:

Hello danasabrina. Welcome to Alldeaf.

I am thinking about taking a trip to Argentina using the Pan-Am highway. I will be on a motorcycle. How expensive will it be to cross the Darien gap?

Hello danasabrina. Welcome to Alldeaf.

I am thinking about taking a trip to Argentina using the Pan-Am highway. I will be on a motorcycle. How expensive will it be to cross the Darien gap?

Hi,
I don't know how it can cost, but you will love the landscape! (specially in Argentinian fields)
I guess between 2000 and 3000, depends on ho many time are you expecting to take and you living standards. I know about people who take the same route but in buses and they spent nearly 2 months, others 3 months... some of them also made camping...

Last October I went to Aruba, and I was about to visit Colombia/Venezuela border, the cruise advise me not to due to dangerous for tourists to go there. So, I guess I should dress like Colombian so I'll be safe touring there unlike

Yeah, the border is not safe for anybody, neither colombian people who usually does not cross the border... very funny, I hope you also speak spanish like colombian :D

Next time just come to Colombia, we are more interesting that the zones in the border with Venezuela :P

Fantastic!! Do you have a field of interest?

I earned my BA 30 years ago.

That and a buck-and-a-half buys me coffee at a convenience store.

If I bring my own cup.

$1.75 to fill one of their disposable cups.

I just drink the free coffee at work.

Anyhow, welcome, again!

Man! I must've scared her off. "Oh, fooey! He earns a BA in sociology and spends the net thirty years as a security guard?'

Back