Hi, I am a hearing ASL student. Excited to meet other signers!

SuzyQ

Reaction score
:wave:
Hi, I am a hearing ASL student. Excited to meet other signers! I would love to skype/practice with anyone who might be willing, BUT I realize it is hard to be patient with us newbie dummies...so, with that said if you are willing to let me attempt to sign with you please let me know :) Please, no romantically interested parties, I am happily married with children. I just want to sign as much as I possibly can.

:wave:
Hi, I am a hearing ASL student. Excited to meet other signers! I would love to skype/practice with anyone who might be willing, BUT I realize it is hard to be patient with us newbie dummies...so, with that said if you are willing to let me attempt to sign with you please let me know :) Please, no romantically interested parties, I am happily married with children. I just want to sign as much as I possibly can.

We see you. Only one thread of a kind is allowed. No need to repeat it.

I am sorry you were offended by my saying hello in more than one thread. I did not mean to offend or irritate you. I apologize. Thanks for letting me know it looked like that...

I am sorry you were offended by my saying hello in more than one thread. I did not mean to offend or irritate you. I apologize. Thanks for letting me know it looked like that...

Not offended. I was telling you the forum rule.

Back