Hi :D

I can't at the moment. My class schedule doesn't allow for it unfortunately D:

I don't even have a favorite color D: I just love a lot of things.

I can't at the moment. My class schedule doesn't allow for it unfortunately D:

I don't even have a favorite color D: I just love a lot of things.

Oh really? How many classes are you taking then? 5, 6, 7?

It is apparent you love a lot of things that makes it difficult for you to pinpoint a single favorite item. This probably would make it easy and at the same time difficult for someone to buy you a birthday gift.

I love so many things :D If people got me a gift, I'd probably love it.

I'm taking 6 classes. I also have limited options because I can't travel far for a job.

I love so many things :D If people got me a gift, I'd probably love it.

I'm taking 6 classes. I also have limited options because I can't travel far for a job.

LOL. Well, the question begs it. What don't you like?

That's why I said you could get a job on campus!

abbeyjewel, have you watch Star Trek, The Next Generation and other series that are related to Roddenberry who had compiled many of the new Star Trek series. Things have added new uniforms and added new technologies. I watched the Star Trek, The Next Generation with close captioned. I like it very much. Now it is shown sometime in other channels like satellite programs. Don't mind respectyoda because he love Yoda, the character (a puppet) in the Star Wars. I like Star Wars, too. :)

abbeyjewel, have you watch Star Trek, The Next Generation and other series that are related to Roddenberry who had compiled many of the new Star Trek series. Things have added new uniforms and added new technologies. I watched the Star Trek, The Next Generation with close captioned. I like it very much. Now it is shown sometime in other channels like satellite programs. Don't mind respectyoda because he love Yoda, the character (a puppet) in the Star Wars. I like Star Wars, too. :)

Why do you like Star Wars?

I love to watch actions and my favorite character was Hans Solo (spelling as it was long time that I have not watch the movie). Not only that, I watch Star Wars in different movie series. I think I might have miss the last one or two movie series. :dunno:

I watched the newer movies of Star Wars and I liked those (only in theatres or when they'd come up back when I had a tv). I haven't watched it in a long time and I haven't watched the older movies (I know they are the best).

I've seen TOS, some of TNG, and some of VOY. I've seen I-VII of the movies and then XI and XII (The two new movies). I've also seen some of TAS (The Animated Series). I tend to jump around a lot and go back to TOS. I just love Kirk Spock and Bones. I want more of the original crew so badly. It's the best in my opinion. (Yes, even with the awful graphics and everything)

I love to watch actions and my favorite character was Hans Solo (spelling as it was long time that I have not watch the movie). Not only that, I watch Star Wars in different movie series. I think I might have miss the last one or two movie series. :dunno:

Han Solo is a funny character. I liked this scene in Episode IV as follows:

[R2-D2 and Chewbacca are playing the holographic game aboard the Millennium Falcon]
Chewbacca: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!
C-3PO: He made a fair move. Screaming about it can't help you.
Han Solo: Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookiee.
C-3PO: But sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid.
Han Solo: That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.
Chewbacca: Grrf.
C-3PO: I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win.

I hate Starwars, Star-Trek, Star-Gate and anything to do with anything of any of them... Ugh, seriously... couldn't ever get into any of them... I'd rather watch the entire first season of Barney by myself than to watch any of those... :shock:

I hate Starwars, Star-Trek, Star-Gate and anything to do with anything of any of them... Ugh, seriously... couldn't ever get into any of them... I'd rather watch the entire first season of Barney by myself than to watch any of those... :shock:

Singing ( I love you, you love me. We're a happy family.......) :laugh2:

Well, sci-fi isn't for everyone, but nonetheless, many inventions have been built because of the inspiration people has gotten from sci-fi movies.

Back