Hi all i am new deaf girl user on alldeaf

MyNameIsNO

Reaction score
Hey all deaf whats up???? I am new girl on all deaf and i introduce myself...hi my name is adrienne but pls call me short name is "adri" nice to meet you all. Hope i am having fun on all deaf and chats with nice people. I am young woman early 20s and half white/hispanic cuban. I will be post here everyday and enjoy your company

Hey all deaf whats up???? I am new girl on all deaf and i introduce myself...hi my name is adrienne but pls call me short name is "adri" nice to meet you all. Hope i am having fun on all deaf and chats with nice people. I am young woman early 20s and half white/hispanic cuban. I will be post here everyday and enjoy your company

Hello,iam also a deaf man from kerala.Iam not known sign language.

Me: Do you want to go out with me?
You: What did my name say?
Me: No?
You: That's right! *snap*

Me: Do you want to go out with me?
You: What did my name say?
Me: No?
You: That's right! *snap*

no im changes my name to "YES" MyNameIsYES. bec my hearing boyfriend so retard and small brain same size peanut. i will broke him up and start dateing cute deaf guy like you ONLY

DEAF GUYS ROCK!!! FORGET HEARING MEN

no im changes my name to "YES" MyNameIsYES. bec my hearing boyfriend so retard and small brain same size peanut. i will broke him up and start dateing cute deaf guy like you ONLY

I like you. :lol:

Welcome Adri. There are many wonderful people on this site. Keep posting and we will listen.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, we are getting to notice you along with your username (Avatar). You are really amazing. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

thank you all for nice welcoming me :) i am enjoying posts here in all deaf and becoming get to know you all. it is nice i like to see new deaf people

Adri, welcome to AD. I've enjoyed your posts on the other threads. Glad to have you!!! :wave:

Welcome Adri. There are many wonderful people on this site. Keep posting and we will listen.

Hello.Iam from kerala ,India .I lost my hearing at the age of 25. now iam totally deaf.Iam seeking all male ,female and couple deaf friends worldwide.

Hello.Iam from kerala ,India .I lost my hearing at the age of 25. now iam totally deaf.Iam seeking all male ,female and couple deaf friends worldwide.

hi. kerala is beautiful place in india. i did going there one time. i also staying in goa.

Welcome

Yeah, deafs is good, I'm thinking that now. I give up on hearing women... they are, like, hard to figure out what they're thinking. They have this wooden faces, impossible to "read" what they're saying or anything. So maybe, I'll try find nice deaf biblical woman for true love, who knows.

Oh well.

Anyway, HI! Welcome to AllDeaf, Adri, it's nice, too. I only been here few times. Still looking around. I want to chat about anything and everything, not like stupid hearing sites, I say something abotu stuff, many hearings jump on me, how weird is that? They have no tolerance, no "agree to disagree", it's like, "not allowed to talk about this or that!!" like a bunch of communists! (sighs)....

I want to find jokes and read about religion (Christianity rocks, man!), and have fun chatting with good deaf people here. No worries.

It's all good! :thumb:

Back