Here's a pic of my granddaughter and her mother...

Congrats becomes grandmother. Your daughter looks so much like you.

OMG..... they are so beautiful... thanks for sharing Maria!!!! hehehe.. I couldn't resist to say it in the other thread.... smile.. since your granddaughter has brown eyes which I envy cause all of my niece and nephews all have blue eyes and light hair.. lol.. I'm the only one with dark brown eyes and dark hair.. sigh...

OMG..... they are so beautiful... thanks for sharing Maria!!!! hehehe.. I couldn't resist to say it in the other thread.... smile.. since your granddaughter has brown eyes which I envy cause all of my niece and nephews all have blue eyes and light hair.. lol.. I'm the only one with dark brown eyes and dark hair.. sigh...

Thanks ! :D

Yeah, I know you couldn't resist to say it in the other thread. :lol: I just want to say for you to know that my grand daughter's eyes are not brown. I know it looks like it when it shows in my avatar... but, really it is grey and green mixed with blue. I :dunno: what to call it.

My eyes are brown, too with long black hair. Lol ! Feeling better that you are not the only one, eh ? :giggle:

Yeah, I know you couldn't resist to say it in the other thread. :lol: I just want to say for you to know that my grand daughter's eyes are not brown. I know it looks like it when it shows in my avatar... but, really it is grey and green mixed with blue. I :dunno: what to call it.

Its called Hazel

My eyes are brown, too with long black hair. Lol ! Feeling better that you are not the only one, eh ? :giggle:

So whatever colour she wears it changes colour?? smile that's cool...

Very Nice photos Maria! thank you for sharing:ty: Your daughter is very pretty, as well as your grand daughter.

What an adorable little girl look at the smile and those eyes and that hair you have one very cute little girl on your hands

aww so beautiful granddaughter you have.. ur daughter is beautiful too..

webexplorer i dont see why u cant pierce your daughter as young as 1 yr old? its her business if she want to get it or not.. as long as the mother take care of cleaning and all that. my great niece had her ears pierced when she was 6 weeks old.. now shes 3 yrs old.. still a beautiful girl.. :)

Aww your granddaughter is soo cute! Make me wanna hug her. Your daughter is a pretty lady too just like her mama. ;)

Back