Here's a pic of my granddaughter and her mother...

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, the reason I want to post pictures of my granddaughter and her mother here is, because some of you posted to say your pieces how beautiful my granddaughter is in someone else's thread. You can see it under my avatar. I didn't want it to go off-topic when their threads talked about something else. :lol: Say your pieces here. Please, accept my apologizes ! :Oops:

Here it goes :

mygranddaughtervg9.gif

This is my one year old granddaughter. I flew to see her last May for her very first birthday. She lives in California with her mother. :)

mydaughtercv6.gif

This is her mother. Her mother is my daughter. :)

Thanks !!

wow, really beautiful pictures, you have...

I guess it could be your 5th grandchild? correct?

Your daughter is sooo gorgeous and have lovely color skin like you...

Your daughter and granddaughter are so beautiful!!! :):):)

Your daugther and your granddaugther are so pretty. Thank you for share a pictures with us. Smile

Maria...Your granddaughter is just so beautiful, just like
her mama! I know you are so proud of her and your daughter
too!! How many grandchildren do you have?
I have five! My son and his two oldest daughters were here
on 25th of July and stayed for a few days, oh, we had a blast!
We took them to see the Niagara Falls in Canada and the girls
were just awed by it, ha.

Thanks for sharing your pics! Smile!!

wow, really beautiful pictures, you have...

I guess it could be your 5th grandchild? correct?

Actually, she is my 3rd grandchild. :D

Your daughter is sooo gorgeous and have lovely color skin like you...

:ty:

Maria...Your granddaughter is just so beautiful, just like
her mama! I know you are so proud of her and your daughter
too!! How many grandchildren do you have?
I have five! My son and his two oldest daughters were here
on 25th of July and stayed for a few days, oh, we had a blast!
We took them to see the Niagara Falls in Canada and the girls
were just awed by it, ha.

Thanks for sharing your pics! Smile!!

:ty: Of course, I am very proud of my daughter and granddaughter. I have 3 grandchildren from my own 3 daughters. Two grandsons and one granddaughter ( the one you saw a pic here ). My son is not ready to be a daddy yet. :lol:

I am glad you had a blast time with your children. :)

Tweetybird,

Your grand daughter and daughter both are very pretty! They got your good genes! :dance2: I'm not grandma yet but won't be surprised I will be within the next few years. Enjoy your grandkids...they are so precious and grow up so fast. Glad u cud be there for your grand daughter's first birthday.

Very cute. I am surprised that your daughter has earrings. She is too young to wear them.

Your grand daughter and daughter both are very pretty! They got your good genes! :dance2: I'm not grandma yet but won't be surprised I will be within the next few years. Enjoy your grandkids...they are so precious and grow up so fast. Glad u cud be there for your grand daughter's first birthday.

:ty: Peachy Lady ! I started becoming grandma when I was 37 years old by my first oldest daughter. I wasn't ready at that time when she surprised me by announcing that she was pregnant. I told her that I wasn't ready to be a grandma just yet ! :lol: Her son will be 10 years old soon this fall. He is the oldest of all grandchildren.

Very cute. I am surprised that your daughter has earrings. She is too young to wear them.

:ty: You mean my ' grand ' daughter ? :lol:

Well, that was her first earrings on her first birthday. Her mother gave her that present with love.

What a beautiful baby girl - you must be proud of her.

Will your daughter try to enter her photo in any Baby Competition from magazines, or Baby Show, I am sure she will win with lots of trophy and prizes!!

Your daughter is attractive too :)

Mom and daughter are both very pretty young ladies. :)

Your granddaughter is sooooo adorable! Your daughter is georgous! Beautiful hair and skin...I am green with envy.

Congrats! I am sure u are proud of them.

What a beautiful baby girl - you must be proud of her.

Will your daughter try to enter her photo in any Baby Competition from magazines, or Baby Show, I am sure she will win with lots of trophy and prizes!!

Your daughter is attractive too :)

Baby Competition/Show ? :lol: My oldest daughter is involved in modeling herself through her friends who worked as photographers. She has a beautiful skin, too. All my 3 daughters have a nice complexion skin.

My daughter ( in a pic ) sometimes hang out with her asian friends in Hollywood and took some pictures there for modeling reason. She sent me a few pictures of herself to MySpace. :)

Back