Here we go again!!!!! Just her luck! *grr*

Whoa, Hope she will feel better ...... God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Oh my dear... again.... I feel Occcchhhh when I saw picture of her.... Kids is kids... *sigh*

I hope she will be okay...

Gee whiz--that's soo bad and sad that she's going through this again especially when the first injury hasn't been completely healed. Although, I do admire the courage she took when stepping up when she thought what they were doing could possibly break a window. You definitely have an awesome daughter, be sure to take super great care of her...and pssttt...no body cast either! Just give her plenty of 'hugs', 'love'...and just maybe--a face mask too. ;)

I do hope she'll feel much better real soon!! :wave: @ Jaci :)

~RR

Aww
1.gif
that look BAD than the first time, ang.. .. thats good she want to protect the house but still dangerous ..kids still shouldnt play with 2x4 .. im sure she learned her lesson! lol.. i hope she will get well soon..but that look like will take a while to heal as its only a month ago that she got it broken and now again? :( poor jaci!!! hugs!

Aww
1.gif
that look BAD than the first time, ang.. .. thats good she want to protect the house but still dangerous ..kids still shouldnt play with 2x4 .. im sure she learned her lesson! lol.. i hope she will get well soon..but that look like will take a while to heal as its only a month ago that she got it broken and now again? :( poor jaci!!! hugs!

Yeah ouch but she said that Jaci told one of her friend said no no no but the boy already did and it hit her face I think maybe I am wrong heehe :lol: but ouch from jaci's face it look like no nose cause of swellon :)

Aww. Look at her eyes! It is breaking my heart. I wish I could give her a hug and let her know everything will be ok. Tell her to stay strong.

Rebelgirl, it was great to see you saturday.

Wowsers! :eek: I'm glad that Jaci was able to pose for that picture and not be wrapped up in bandages and a body cast. She will be in my prayers for a quick recovery. I am going to have to suggest the following for her, however:

p740701dt.jpg

Actually, if you let her play hockey all of the time, she may receive LESS injuries based on her current trend.

Y'all take care!

Dave

:eek3: Ouch...that looks really hurt, I'm sorry to hear that, hope that Jaci will feel much better soon!!

oh myyyyyyyy..... poor jaci!! i hope it will heal faster soon.. its halloween soon! boy..... JACI be carefulllllllllllllll next time!!

Oh not again!!! Take care of Jaci and put ice on her nose to reduce swelling. Grr at those kids, playing unsafe. Hope Jaci feels better soon!!!

Wowsers! :eek: I'm glad that Jaci was able to pose for that picture and not be wrapped up in bandages and a body cast. She will be in my prayers for a quick recovery. I am going to have to suggest the following for her, however:

p740701dt.jpg

Actually, if you let her play hockey all of the time, she may receive LESS injuries based on her current trend.

Y'all take care!

Dave
yep that's what she needs!!!!

Thank you all for the concerns.

jacey is doing much better and still out doing rough things.. nothing new. Anyway.. her nose seems to be healing pretty quickly... she's got a bad bruise now on her left eye but her swell has gone down some.

thanks for posting!

Gosh... If I was you then I will real piss off. :pissed:

I hope that she will recovery soon but just be careful when play with someone.

Gosh... If I was you then I will real piss off. :pissed:

I hope that she will recovery soon but just be careful when play with someone.
well, i was pissed off at jacey... because she's the one that gets hurt alllllll the time!!!!!!!!! its always her.. not her friends. but i wasn't really pissed.. i was just frustrated. as far as being pissed at the kids... no i wasn't.. jacey takes that after me.. she's a risk-taker like i am.. i'd take risks and still do. What can I say?? its my fault!!! lol but that makes her tougher. :) and she's a tomboy! so am i....

and thank you!

well, i was pissed off at jacey... because she's the one that gets hurt alllllll the time!!!!!!!!! its always her.. not her friends. but i wasn't really pissed.. i was just frustrated. as far as being pissed at the kids... no i wasn't.. jacey takes that after me.. she's a risk-taker like i am.. i'd take risks and still do. What can I say?? its my fault!!! lol but that makes her tougher. :) and she's a tomboy! so am i....

and thank you!

Hmm, It looks like Jacey learned from her Mother
for having too much fun being somewhat tomboy :)

She looks so pretty even with bruises ! Amazing !
Hope she will recover quickly...

Hmm, It looks like Jacey learned from her Mother
for having too much fun being somewhat tomboy :)

She looks so pretty even with bruises ! Amazing !
Hope she will recover quickly...
awww thank you!

Oh wow... nasty look on the face.. ohhh that gotta hurt like heck eh... I'm glad your daughter is okay.. ahh kids have to do something extreme for some fun these days, eh? Ohh that gonna be painful judging from that pic.. oh wow...

Back