Here we go again!!!!! Just her luck! *grr*

JeepGirl

Reaction score
100_2974.jpg

YESSSS again!!!!!!!! It just happened yesterday.. she and her friends were playing outside.. they got a 2x4 wood and use it as a "seesaw" well, it led to another.. they had other ideas.. they got a soccer ball and put it on the other end of the 2 x 4 and her friend decided to go to the end and hit the wood to make the soccer ball go up in the air. somehow.. Jacey told her friend not to do that because it'll hit the house (break the window) so she got in front of the ball and the boy went ahead and stamped the wood and the other end flew in the air and hit Jacey's nose.. This time.. its worse! I have posted in another thread "have you had a broken nose..." this was just a month ago! now she broke it again! grrrr!

Oh my GOSH not again, this poor gal been through hell , I can't image what it like to be in her shoes, but damn, that got to hurt for the second time!!! It sure does look really bad than the last picture I saw when she first got hit right in the nose, now this, I hope it wasn't from the new soccer ball, I feel sooo bad for her, I bet she might be thinking of buying a metal mask or something so this won't happen to her again....Give her a nice gentle hug and a soft kiss on the nose for me, I hope she's get better soon, awww this sure breaks my heart :(

Oh my GOSH not again, this poor gal been through hell , I can't image what it like to be in her shoes, but damn, that got to hurt for the second time!!! It sure does look really bad than the last picture I saw when she first got hit right in the nose, now this, I hope it wasn't from the new soccer ball, I feel sooo bad for her, I bet she might be thinking of buying a metal mask or something so this won't happen to her again....Give her a nice gentle hug and a soft kiss on the nose for me, I hope she's get better soon, awww this sure breaks my heart :(

yeah.. I told jacey she need to be in a BODY CAST til she's 50!

Oh nooooooo NOT again!!! This time, she looks worse then the first time. It seems definitely broken somehow. Can she breathe this time? Did you take her to the doctor again?

yeah.. I told jacey she need to be in a BODY CAST til she's 50!

Ha ha.... wishing thinking. hehe

Oh nooooooo NOT again!!! This time, she looks worse then the first time. It seems definitely broken somehow. Can she breathe this time? Did you take her to the doctor again?

Ha ha.... wishing thinking. hehe

yes she can still breathe... i took her to the dr today.. same thing.. nothing they can do til the swelling goes down.. and see if its crooked..

seriously.. that's what she needs! *in a body cast* lol

OUCHES!!!!! not again
Doh3.gif
stay home till the nose go down then go outside again???

it look awful hope go down to get better and look pretty again :)

yes she can still breathe... i took her to the dr today.. same thing.. nothing they can do til the swelling goes down.. and see if its crooked..

seriously.. that's what she needs! *in a body cast* lol

Oh my ... nothing they can do at this point....bummer.... well it's true that it has to wait till swelling goes down so that the test will show very clearly if there is a serious problem there. I'll be praying for her.

About body cast .... haha .. every parents would want their children to be safe at all times. But that's funny and good that you told Jaci.

Ohhhhhhhhh Good Lordie!! Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy....
Doh3.gif

Poor Jaci! :(
Sorry.gif
It looks like a big ouch! Hope she'll be ok, :hug:

Ououuchiesss!!! but glad that ur daughter is OK oh man...hang in there :hug: Reblegirl...Not happen again.. and how long will heal from her's nose?? oh boyy

RebelGirl,

Oh my my dear... Looks goes worst swollen bigger nose as swell it. Let's hope not croak nose!

Does your daughter feel regret it ?
I know your daugther cannot reisit any sports tempation.. anything want to "PLAY"

Just happends!

Apply ice on her nose to prevent swollen worst!

Oh NO... Poor Jaci... she looks bad than last time... I guess she is sort of tomboy... she look badly brusied than last time... i hope she will be ok...

Back