hello~:)

miu

Reaction score
hello eveyone in AD, I'm miu from Macau , i study in taiwan , basically i have a special topic about Deaf and HOH , this is also my last project in the university , it means to me alot because my father is a deaf and as i am a student of creative design , i would like to bring some colors to him in his life , coz he's raised us up and as we knew that he cant hear us and i realized that he's chosen to live silently and going to the way that we cant catch him , i dont want my dad to be like that .
so this topic is very important for me to know the life of deaf and HOH, since i have approached to the hear impaired school in taiwan , i found that the teachers would protect them so much and i can not do anything , so that i cant really know about the deaf information .i hope u guys can do me a favor and please contact me and i really need ur help , here is my skype ID :**●miu●** i am looking forward to talking to you ~ :):wave:

Welcome to AD!

What exactly do you need help with?

What do you mean by "he's chosen to live silently and going to the way that we cant catch him". This does not make sense to me.

Usually your father might ignore you as you are hearing daughter or hearing son. He probably has a hard time trying to understand you. Like your father, I like to be silent and not have to bother trying to communicate with a family member or members. That is why I seem to turn to computer all the time mostly in the evening and sometimes when I feel like communicating on the computer just for an hour or two in the daytime. If you can sign with him in Taiwan Sign Language or Chinese Sign Language, he will respond to you more than ignoring you. He will probably appreciate you for having to sign with him. I hope that make sense to you.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thankyou so much Bebonang , i think i dont mind him bothering us because we are the families and that is the destiny we live together ,sometimes i will think that what if my parents didnt raise us up ? what if they didnt really care about us when we were the kids ,that would be horrible because we didnt know how the world was , but since he cant hear us , i think he just wants to choose to be silent because he cant hear us and that's really hard as we are the hearing family , mostly we dont know the correct sign language however all i know that i should be patient and tell my mom and brother to be patient because we also feel frustrated as we told him several times in the same thing , i know that we shouldnt feel like that or just listen what they need and want to talk , BECAUSE WE ARE THE FAMILY and i wont let him be silent in the rest of his life

Back