Hello Guys!!!

chaabacano

Reaction score
Hi! my name is Carlos. I was born without two hands and without one arm. I play drums at my church. Also, I can play piano and trumpet with my toes. =) For a very long time now, I have been very interested in the deaf community. Unfortunately, I doubt there is any way I can sign. but anyways, I decided that that is not going to stop me from communicating. and I hope you understand that im going to try my best to communicate and build some good friendships on here. I'm so happy! =)

Welcome! If you want to ever talk drums, PM me ;)
Wow, you can play trumpet... With your toes! :lol:

Hi! my name is Carlos. I was born without two hands and without one arm. I play drums at my church. Also, I can play piano and trumpet with my toes. =) For a very long time now, I have been very interested in the deaf community. Unfortunately, I doubt there is any way I can sign. but anyways, I decided that that is not going to stop me from communicating. and I hope you understand that im going to try my best to communicate and build some good friendships on here. I'm so happy! =)

http://www.alldeaf.com/our-world-our-culture/31922-deaf-man-without-arms.html

Thank you all. There are so many very interesting post on here. Im having so much fun! =)

Amazing video...first time I've seen it. Seems to be a very talented and intelligent young man!

Back