Hello from IL

blackberry09

Reaction score
first time here in ALLDEAF ^-^ and im from IL,USA :)

What's your shoe size?

That really you in the avatar?

Deaf/hh and deaf school? Normal questions upon meeting in the Deaf culture, since you were inquiring in your own thread previously.

Yes that's me in all my fat and weird glory.

No, I was raised in a hearing family, no deaf school. I thought some humour would get a laugh and make em feel a bit welcome, no offense intended.

What's your shoe size?

hahahahahaha you hardly know her, what if she doesn't wear shoes? One of my friends is known for barefoot ultra marathons and running around the US for sponsorship... he doesn't wear shoes. You can't assume....

welcome to AD

Maybe if it was a guy... I hear you can judge the size of their nono's with their shoe size. :roll: :nono: :laugh2:

first time here in ALLDEAF ^-^ and im from IL,USA :)

Welcome, fellow State of IL AllDeaf member. It's great to see those from IL here. I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and you'll find lots to comment on, and lots to see. Again, welcome.

I am both Deaf AND HoH. Deaf in my Right ear, HoH in my Left. Wonder how many members out there are like myself?

I guess you have to decide which one you would prefer Hard Of Hearing (HOH) or deaf. You have to choose one, not two at the same time. :roll:

If you want to choose Hearing Impaired (medically chosen), then that is your choice. :hmm:

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum, blackberry09. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

I guess you have to decide which one you would prefer Hard Of Hearing (HOH) or deaf. You have to choose one, not two at the same time. :roll:

If you want to choose Hearing Impaired (medically chosen), then that is your choice. :hmm:

I am considered Deaf, as per the Social Security Administration, so there's that, but the thing is, I CAN hear sounds, but I am no longer able to hear voices without cupping my hand to my left ear. As for my right ear-- well, that has no sound at all whatsoever, so it's completely Deaf, but I can still hear somewhat, but only out of my left ear.

Hi I used to live in chicago in '95 and '96. I don't miss that winter. what kinda hearing loss do you have?

Hi mark, I never met a bicycle with hearing loss! I'm really impressed you can type. How does big wheels can type is beyond me!
I've hearing loss in both ears, 60% in one and 50% in the other, can't remember which.
life must be a challange with only one ear with a loss!

Back