Hello Everyone

Enceladus

Reaction score
Hello from Atlantic Canada!

I stumbled on this forum and figured I'd register and say hello, and maybe talk to and learn from some of you guys/girls. I'm not deaf (although I do have ringing in my ears which drowns out a lot of noise.) but I am interested in studying and learning sign language and just hearing loss in general.

I'd say I'm quite the gamer, maybe not as big as most, but I mostly strategy games, I do general construction, ventilation and welding for a living and I'm terrible at driving a stick shift, even though I own a stick shift. :giggle:

Nice to meet all of you.

Hello from Atlantic Canada!

I stumbled on this forum and figured I'd register and say hello, and maybe talk to and learn from some of you guys/girls. I'm not deaf (although I do have ringing in my ears which drowns out a lot of noise.) but I am interested in studying and learning sign language and just hearing loss in general.

I'd say I'm quite the gamer, maybe not as big as most, but I mostly strategy games, I do general construction, ventilation and welding for a living and I'm terrible at driving a stick shift, even though I own a stick shift. :giggle:

Nice to meet all of you.

Hi there, Welcome to AD. What sort of strategy games do you play?

Cheers...

Real Time Strategy for the most part.

Stuff like Total War, Europa Universalis and Worms, among others.I like playing things that challenge my mind and make me think hard about my next move.

Back