Hello All

dave77

Reaction score
Hi I'm Dave, a 65 year old guy who has been losing my hearing progressively over the last 8 years or so.

Finally got a test and a pair of aids (Resound Alero they are either AL77 or AL87's) from the VA trying to help a severe loss in the left and profound loss in the right.

Got them about 6 weeks ago and definitely need to see my audiologist a couple of more times, not the easiest thing to do dealing with the VA, but at least the price is affordable (free).

Hi Dave, my name is Jenny, do you care to chat sometimes..plx txt me (623) 688-0534 , i hope to read from you soonest..

Hi Dave, my name is Jenny, do you care to chat sometimes..plx txt me (623) 688-0534 , i hope to read from you soonest..

You should not give out phone number on the internet. The forum here is not private and can be seen outside of the forum. It is a public AllDeaf forum. There are people who want to browse around the forum but not want to be a member of AllDeaf. If someone see your phone number, he/she will probably scam you to pretend that he/she are looking for someone just like you because you were hungry for some man flesh (pardon my sarcastic). You have to be careful what you are doing and not expose to someone that you don't know. Keep it yourself. There is a single thread here on the forum and you can talk about with some single guy but not the phone number, please. :roll:

28 year old "scammer"???...And you just ruined an introductory thread!....Better get the heck out of town, lady!

Back