Hello All!

tonijtv

Reaction score
My name is Toni and I am a current college student learning ASL in my path to becoming a teaching assistant. I have only been learning ASL for about a year, but I have plans to keep going with it because I enjoy being involved in the community very much.

When I am not taking classes, I live the typical life of a brat -- enjoying playing video games, reading, writing, and singing. I am as lazy as they come. :D

hey welcome to all deaf I'm Ryan. being lazy is a good thing! especially in undergrad. I graduated from Indiana University not too long ago and have some friends from Illinois.

im always looking to work on my asl. If you have a skype name let me know and ill try and find you and we can practice signing.

welcome to AD
naughtywavey.gif

hey welcome to all deaf I'm Ryan. being lazy is a good thing! especially in undergrad. I graduated from Indiana University not too long ago and have some friends from Illinois.

im always looking to work on my asl. If you have a skype name let me know and ill try and find you and we can practice signing.
Thanks Ryan! Any of you guys can feel free to add me on Skype, but since I don't have a webcam at the moment, it defeats the process of practicing sign language. :(

welcome to AD
naughtywavey.gif
Thanks CC! Glad to be here. :D

gotta pick one up soon :) I need the practice as well so I dont regress haha.

is your skype name the same as your nickname here?

Back