Hearing mom of ASD non verbal daughter learning ASL

Shel90
It looks like you found my post helpful; I was trying to help.

Frisky
I was trying to help Shel find the state in question faster. I am still wondering what about that had you fuming. So decided to ask. What was it I said that got you upset?
when you bold Mississippi, and then say "Sorry you missed it", it looks like a very sarcastic statement.

Put it context that you have been nasty to Shel before, I think it was.

Bluntly stated, your past actions give a clue to your present.

when you bold Mississippi, and then say "Sorry you missed it", it looks like a very sarcastic statement.

This is what I mean but i couldnt find the words in an appropriate way that your words are simply blunt but honest.

thank you, botti, i need to learn from your talent of approaching words. :giggle:

Yea, I thought it was sarcastic but I was too happy about the wedding to care! :)

doesn't mean that they can't get involved with the Deaf community. It it's for helping with learning ASL.

no, not at all. However, there's the very real possibilty that they may feel like they don't fit in,with the Deaf community since they're also dealing with other issues....but I think the best bet would be to take advatage of both Deaf resources and Augmentive and Alternative Communication style resources.

Back