Hearing, Looking For Deaf Friends And Anyone Who Wants To Help Me Practice Beginning Asl

Deaf people are not disabled.They just simply a little slow in hearing.Just the way people people think deaf is a weakness,for such that people I just want to say every person has some weakness.No one is perfect in this world.
I completely agree! I don't think it's a disability at all. Hopefully you weren't referring to something I unknowingly implied in my original post. :) I didn't mean, that, if it came across that way.

I just asked you why you keep quoting posts and saying nothing.

There's nothing wrong or offensive. It's weird, and I wonder if you wanted to say something, or if you had some reason for it.
Ha ha! I wondered the same thing when I saw it. When I first joined this site, somehow I kept not quoting people and just putting my reply instead, rather than quoting someone without adding my comment. I guess it just takes a little while to figure it out if you haven't used a forum site like this before. I did feel silly, though.:laugh2:

Well I'm not quite sure what u r referring to. But I apologize if I did or said something wrong or offensive. I am brand new to this and am just learning this site. So please bear with me as I may make mistakes. Thx and have a blessed evening
Don't worry, it's fine. It just takes a little time to learn the ropes if you haven't used a forum site before. I made mistakes when I joined too, and I probably still do because I haven't been on here very long. See my reply above to Bottesini.;)

Hi! I'll be 17 soon, I would love to skype and help you learn Sign. I need the practice and people to sign with as well.

Hi! I'll be 17 soon, I would love to skype and help you learn Sign. I need the practice and people to sign with as well.
Awesome. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Life has been wild lately. Message me with your Skype name. Looking forward to signing!

learn to sign and practice is the best in the class room than the video. that way you can pick up from each one's signing.

I just asked you why you keep quoting posts and saying nothing.

There's nothing wrong or offensive. It's weird, and I wonder if you wanted to say something, or if you had some reason for it.

I was going to ask, to see what did I miss when she quoted it but I am not sure why she did it. guess shes learning how to use the forum? :shrug:

Back