Hearing girl seeks deaf friends is Orange County, CA

missmarisa

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a hearing girl in Orange County, CA and I'm looking to make some deaf friends. A couple of years ago I took sign language and absolutely fell in love with it and would love to have someone to chat with again. :)

You're in the best possible state for it I"ll tell you that! Lucky... Such a HUGE deaf community in Cali... <3

I keep hearing that there is a big deaf community here. That will definitely help. :)
And thanks for the warm welcome. :) Glad to be here. I should have joined this site a long time ago. I like it a lot already!

YAY! Oh yes, there are tons of deafies around you! =D I went and visited Cali ( Santa Cruz at first and then into San Fran ) * I'm in LOVE with that state and know I will be moving there in the next few years!* Anyway, I met so many deaf people there just in that short few weeks... Gosh I can't wait to move out that way! =D

Welcome! There's plenty of deaf social in California, such as deaf coffee, events, and things like that. :)

I heard many deaf people moved out of Los Angeles metro area due to the high cost of living. They moved to Bakersfield, San Berdardino and other places in California and even out of state. You might probably find some deaf people at social events. I think there's one in Irvine, not sure.

I heard many deaf people moved out of Los Angeles metro area due to the high cost of living. They moved to Bakersfield, San Berdardino and other places in California and even out of state. You might probably find some deaf people at social events. I think there's one in Irvine, not sure.

I have a deaf friend of mine who lives in Irvine. I can ask him about deaf social events there.

Back