Have Some Love, Bro!

I remember being in Miami at a church for some kind of function. In the middle of the say on a Saturday in a Catholic church parking lot, and I park my Isuzu I-Mark (1980's), go inside to whatever it was and 2 hours later coming back out to just the body of the car. The motor, transmission, tires, seats, dash, everything was gone. I was left with the body only, not even any windows. It was locked. Had to get a ride back on the train as everyone else had left by the time I was finished with the police report. Nothing ever came of it.

Gone In 432,000 seconds... not bad

I remember being in Miami at a church for some kind of function. In the middle of the say on a Saturday in a Catholic church parking lot, and I park my Isuzu I-Mark (1980's), go inside to whatever it was and 2 hours later coming back out to just the body of the car. The motor, transmission, tires, seats, dash, everything was gone. I was left with the body only, not even any windows. It was locked. Had to get a ride back on the train as everyone else had left by the time I was finished with the police report. Nothing ever came of it.

OMG, this is terrible that you might have been in a bad neighborhood where the church was in Miami. I am sorry about your rip-off car. I have never visit Florida. That was a bummer for what happened to your personal belongings and left only the body of the car. :ugh: Was the church in broad daylight or at night time Q. How can the criminals managed to rip the car off the body of the car like that in broad daylight Q. Maybe at night they can. In New York City, it is a busy city at daytime instead of at night. I have watch the movie about Sixty Seconds when the man was forced to steal cars for a living to transport the stolen cars for parts or try to sell the hidden cars to people. That is how they are trying to steal parts so that they can sell the parts and it was big bucks for them. But totally, it was all wrong, very wrong. They had no remorse and no concience (not sure about spelling). :(

OMG, this is terrible that you might have been in a bad neighborhood where the church was in Miami. I am sorry about your rip-off car. I have never visit Florida. That was a bummer for what happened to your personal belongings and left only the body of the car. :ugh: Was the church in broad daylight or at night time Q. How can the criminals managed to rip the car off the body of the car like that in broad daylight Q. Maybe at night they can. In New York City, it is a busy city at daytime instead of at night. I have watch the movie about Sixty Seconds when the man was forced to steal cars for a living to transport the stolen cars for parts or try to sell the hidden cars to people. That is how they are trying to steal parts so that they can sell the parts and it was big bucks for them. But totally, it was all wrong, very wrong. They had no remorse and no concience (not sure about spelling). :(

It was broad daylight, 11am in a very busy part of town at a very large popular Catholic church. At least I didn't lose much in the way of personal belongings, being from Florida, you know not to leave things in a vehicle while in Miami, so I always had very little in there and kept the vehicles papers in a special bag that was in my purse. A few months later some of the parts were on the roadside, since they were Japanses made, they were'nt selling on the black market.

It was broad daylight, 11am in a very busy part of town at a very large popular Catholic church. At least I didn't lose much in the way of personal belongings, being from Florida, you know not to leave things in a vehicle while in Miami, so I always had very little in there and kept the vehicles papers in a special bag that was in my purse. A few months later some of the parts were on the roadside, since they were Japanses made, they were'nt selling on the black market.

:eek3: I am sorry. Boy, living anywhere in USA, Canada and even in other different nations ; it is never safe. :(

Back