Have Some Love, Bro!

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
couple weeks ago.... I was walking to my work and I saw this car....

2vj4uh1.jpg

2e6ctv5.jpg

:peace: but true. my friend put something in her trunk. 2 minutes her back trunk was open and her things were gone. it was in nyc. eh.

Should have added at the end

"But I still have a car..whew! "

at least, I think, is being honest. I saw a guy dressed up in a suit, held out a sign "I do have a job... but please help, I am in debt" or something like that.

I don`t know if that would deter any hijackers or thieves to stay away from the car. If the guy who owns the car might be lucky never had or have stolen by them if they read the note. But never know that the hijackers or thieves would want to test it out if there is no expensive devices in it. Hijackers and thieves would steal the car for sure. Is that what happen in New York City Q. I have never been in NYC. :hmm:

oh, is that why he did that?

I thought he was asking for money and perhap crack his windows down so people could donate money. look like I have no experience car hijackers...yet.

I don`t know if that would deter any hijackers or thieves to stay away from the car. If the guy who owns the car might be lucky never had or have stolen by them if they read the note. But never know that the hijackers or thieves would want to test it out if there is no expensive devices in it. Hijackers and thieves would steal the car for sure. Is that what happen in New York City Q. I have never been in NYC. :hmm:

it happens everywhere in USA

oh nothing. I thought it was funny/interesting and I thought I'd share it with ya'all

THe second picture didn't show up last night, and then I lost internet. I understand it today. :lol:

Not just NYC. My laptop, textbooks, and backpack has been stolen from my locked truck last year in Austin, Texas, so, my friend's laptop and backpack along with it too. We were go out to lunch for between classes break. It happened around 2:00 PM and bright sunny day. Screwed up, eh?

Not just NYC. My laptop, textbooks, and backpack has been stolen from my locked truck last year in Austin, Texas, so, my friend's laptop and backpack along with it too. We were go out to lunch for between classes break. It happened around 2:00 PM and bright sunny day. Screwed up, eh?

yea not surprising. That's why I wanted to get tinted windows (but I can get fined for having front tinted.... and I don't give a damn. It's a small petty fines anyway. My valuables cost more than that) and I just stow the backpack in trunk. I always keep my car clean and empty.

sorry to hear, man.

yea not surprising. That's why I wanted to get tinted windows (but I can get fined for having front tinted.... and I don't give a damn. It's a small petty fines anyway. My valuables cost more than that) and I just stow the backpack in trunk. I always keep my car clean and empty.

sorry to hear, man.

I feel safe here.

I remember being in Miami at a church for some kind of function. In the middle of the say on a Saturday in a Catholic church parking lot, and I park my Isuzu I-Mark (1980's), go inside to whatever it was and 2 hours later coming back out to just the body of the car. The motor, transmission, tires, seats, dash, everything was gone. I was left with the body only, not even any windows. It was locked. Had to get a ride back on the train as everyone else had left by the time I was finished with the police report. Nothing ever came of it.

Back