Happy Canada Day!

Royale

Reaction score
canadaflag.gif

:wave: at my fellow Canadian ADers!

Happy Canada Day for you, Royal. I wait to get July of 4 holiday. :)

CanadaDay.jpg

Happy Canada Day to all AD Canadians!

Happy Canada Day to all of our Canadians and those who were once from Canada.

:aw: Botts, you are good with icons or images.

HAPPY CANADA DAY, EVERYONE.

Well, Independent Day will be on Sunday. Oh, well. My sister and her family will have a good holiday and so are my son and his family too.

So far now here in Canada, we are experiencing strong wind which has last three days or more, my husband and I are watching t.v. way too much. :lol: We are pretty contented, even we can not cook outdoors because of the windy weather. :ugh:

i read British BBC news that HM Queen been visit Canada numerous times but she is part that Canada between United Kingdom and Canada because she is Queen of England and she is Commonwealth for Canada and UK,etc for countries who trust Queen of England..

reigning queen of 16 independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. In addition, as Head of the Commonwealth, she is the figurehead of the 54 member Commonwealth of Nations. She is the titular Supreme Governor of the Church of England where it is the established church.

Elizabeth II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Royals always visit Canada but mostly British and some non royals been visit this countries of Canada in city of Canada..

But HM Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles been visit Canada numerous times

Happy Canada Day to all Canadians.

i read British BBC news that HM Queen been visit Canada numerous times but she is part that Canada between United Kingdom and Canada because she is Queen of England and she is Commonwealth for Canada and UK,etc for countries who trust Queen of England..

Elizabeth II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Royals always visit Canada but mostly British and some non royals been visit this countries of Canada in city of Canada..

But HM Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles been visit Canada numerous times

Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Phillips does visit Canada many times. This year, they had been on tours for nine days before Canada Day and after Canada Day. They seem to have a good time while staying here.

Yes, Canada and United Kingdom (England) are united, not like United States. So we are pretty much stuck with them, but, hey, that is okay. We like having them here anyway. I really like Queen Elizabeth and had been watching her all those years since she was young and I was about twelve years old, when she became a queen. I don't remember back then. :dunno:

Back