Halloween desktop

Awesome!! Enjoy look pictures

Me nothing.. Bored with Plain desktop :giggle:

I LOVEEEEEEE THIS ONE!!!! how did you do it??? smile OPPPSSSSS I didn't read to the end of this post to see where you got it... oppies... gotta read to the end first before asking.. (whacks my head).. smile

haha thats ok smile! hehe!

Here is my other ones which I rotate around.

hallowca3.jpg

Here is mine. :lol:

scarykoalaei1.jpg

Aww, somehow I knew your desktop wallpaper will look like this, cute

For myself, I don't have a Halloween desktop wallpaper yet, cause I just brought a brand new computer and haven't download everything yet....

Aww, somehow I knew your desktop wallpaper will look like this, cute

For myself, I don't have a Halloween desktop wallpaper yet, cause I just brought a brand new computer and haven't download everything yet....

Angel,

Really not necessary download.. anything you can search under google.."Halloween" click for image.. then you'll search as your preferences choice of picture of Halloween desktop.. and steal it! put on your desktop.
That what I'm doing.. :D

Wow dang I like all of those desktop I would like to have those.... I will find where the link so Ican look at it. :)

Wow dang I like all of those desktop I would like to have those.... I will find where the link so Ican look at it. :)

Mine don't come from the website. I created them for my desktop. :ty: for likin' my wallpaper. :)

Here's another image I made for my desktop. I was sooo borin' for the past few days due to rainin'. It's gettin' chilly a little bit around here. :)

halloweenpumpkinskn1.jpg

Back