Guess Who??

WOW! damnnnnn 10 yrs ago longgg time agooo till He finally FOUND YOU :giggle: and but like i said still look GREAT Couple! :D

yea thats right... he wont give up on me.. thanks sista! :D

ohhh yes i remmy GOOD MEMORIES when they re in hs. HOMECOMIN football game on bench where rail are, hottie couple (TWEETYBIRD and her bf) was french kissin standin by the rail front of me and allllllllllllll of ppl look at em. they don't give fk they dare do front of us :lol: that good long relationship but glad u both back together ;) pls stay tog as super glue wont apart again :)

:laugh2: too late PW is already get big mouth abt both y'all hahah

Aww no more blonde?....:tears:

But WOW Tweetybird you lost alot of weight, you look really good, awesome girl :hug:

mwah!!!

But WOW Tweetybird you lost alot of weight, you look really good, awesome girl :hug:

mwah!!!

huh? no the pic was 10 yrs ago... u must be sleephead are u?? hehe read it again honey...:hug:

huh? no the pic was 10 yrs ago... u must be sleephead are u?? hehe read it again honey...:hug:

Oh my gosh I'm soo sorry....forgive me? :Oops:

10 years ago wow... that's a long time ..

wow i didnt know that your hairs was black? u and ur bf look cute back then and still is an adorable couple.. hehe.. :) im glad he look for you and found you.. that is true love.. now yall are gonna marry! horray! hehe..

I think your hair looking nice but suit on you blond mixes other color which it's great!

wow, Amazing looks young haul 10 yrs ago... you came back together again!
That great.

Do I hear any wedding bells? got a DATE????? you two are so awesome! your honey is a cutie!!! can I have him? hehehe i'm kidding.. he's a great guy~

mwah!!!

Need to dye yellow feathers instead of black one. The cat can continue to chase the yellow Tweetybird ! Better visual

wow i didnt know that your hairs was black? u and ur bf look cute back then and still is an adorable couple.. hehe.. :) im glad he look for you and found you.. that is true love.. now yall are gonna marry! horray! hehe..

oh yea i am glad that he wont give up and got me back in his life! :D

Do I hear any wedding bells? got a DATE????? you two are so awesome! your honey is a cutie!!! can I have him? hehehe i'm kidding.. he's a great guy~

we havent decide yet.. still talk abt it.. i am sure i will let yall know!! :D hahahahaha i know u just play around :giggle:

Wow, nice pic! You both still look good even now after 10 yrs ago. Some say blonde and some say black look good on you, why not make it half blonde and half black? :lol:

thanks everyone and sista!!! :hug: yea some of them say black hair and some of them say blonde.. hahahaha... yea i know i cant believe that we r back together, true come!

Wow, nice pic! You both still look good even now after 10 yrs ago. Some say blonde and some say black look good on you, why not make it half blonde and half black? :lol:

hahaha u are very funny!!! :lol: and thanks! :D

Me curious to ask you : Is your hair natural black ?

You and your man look good in that pic ! You have a nice smile, too ! :D

Back