Guess Who??

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
*whistle* Tell me who r they?

curtisntaniaeh4.png

wow, its you guys. its seem you were so young in the pic, ur hair was blk but now ur a blondie. Thats awesome to have reunited realtionship.

wow, its you guys. its seem you were so young in the pic, ur hair was blk but now ur a blondie. Thats awesome to have reunited realtionship.

yea i am glad that he look for me 10 yrs and he wont give up on me... he still strong feeling for me.. i think it sooo wonderful.. hehe

what do u think blonde or black look on me?

ohhh yes i remmy GOOD MEMORIES when they re in hs. HOMECOMIN football game on bench where rail are, hottie couple (TWEETYBIRD and her bf) was french kissin standin by the rail front of me and allllllllllllll of ppl look at em. they don't give fk they dare do front of us :lol: that good long relationship but glad u both back together ;) pls stay tog as super glue wont apart again :)

ohhh yes i remmy GOOD MEMORIES when they re in hs. HOMECOMIN football game on bench where rail are, hottie couple (TWEETYBIRD and her bf) was french kissin standin by the rail front of me and allllllllllllll of ppl look at em. they don't give fk they dare do front of us :lol: that good long relationship but glad u both back together ;) pls stay tog as super glue wont apart again :)

oh damn!!!! u have big mouth to blah!!! shesh!! LOL!

I saw that pic in myspace.com. I was like is that sista and curits? no way!!! Wow sista. That was so different. You are both still cute couple anyway. Glad you both got back together again. :hug:

wowwwwoowww... you both look really cool.... black hair look good on you, Tweetybirdie...

I knew it was you two, but I never knew you had black hair back then. I think it's true love for both of you. ;)

Oh no wonder that it was 10 years ago! I first saw this pic last night and I thought "Oh..Tweetybird dyed her hair black?" LOL...

Cute pic.

:eek3: WOW! You and him in 10 years ago.. How sweet...

I think blonde will look good..

that's nice reunited, and very loveable relationship you both have. Blondie suit u real well

thanks everyone and sista!!! :hug: yea some of them say black hair and some of them say blonde.. hahahaha... yea i know i cant believe that we r back together, true come!

Back