Guess who are these people?

:rofl: Coolie hahahaha he prolly would! :lol:

CoolieFroggie said:
u know what.. I am feeling that Alex is part of Hollywood Famous something for the Alldeaf.. ohh wait let me think..

Alex the Famous Alldeaf.. oh yeah!! Everybody sure want to meet him!.. he should go to model and take a picture and fill it up and give out with signutes (sp?) photos. he will be like :smoking: Or :cool:

then he will end up in Deaflife and other deaf Mag when he stand with umm website toolbar sayin Alldeaf.com :bowdown:

am i too much predict .. *wondering if that comes trues*..

never know! :giggle:
'

To be honest, Alex is worthy influence on Deaf Culture, promoting our existence to the deaf and our potientals as norms. :)

Aw what a lovely picture, I honestly did not know who everyone was, but at first the guy at the end, I thought it was the same guy I used to date back in high school , he looks sooooooo much like you.....I thought " is he here , errrrrr spying on me? eh? " :eek: ...I will have to find that picture, and show it, but honestly you look so much like him.... :lol:

I'm glad you guys had a great time... :thumb:

LinuxGold said:
'

To be honest, Alex is worthy influence on Deaf Culture, promoting our existence to the deaf and our potientals as norms. :)

That is awesome, all of you were gathering !! Hopefully, one day Alex will meet with Matthew Moore. Matthew is excellent writing several books about the Deaf Culture.

I can't find the photos that I went to a snowball dance with him but I found the ones that he was in my dad and step mom's wedding which was taking in the year of 1989 I believe...

I hope these pictures are clear enough to see...

Attachments

• Wedding1.jpg
    Wedding1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Wedding2.jpg
    Wedding2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Wedding3.jpg
    Wedding3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 31
^Angel^ said:
I can't find the photos that I went to a snowball dance with him but I found the ones that he was in my dad and step mom's wedding which was taking in the year of 1989 I believe...

I hope these pictures are clear enough to see...

^^^ Yes! He does look so much like LinuxGold :shock:

Wow, cool picture!!!!!!!!!

You (4) look sooooo lovely! :ily:

Oh my dear, I saw picture of you with twin "LinuxGold"!!!!!! He´s definietly LinuxGold. :-o Maybe it could be HIM????????????????? :mrgreen:

DreamDeaf said:
RR! Go slap LinuxGold! He's got his arm around our little ^Angel^!!!

Umm...I guess the person in that pix is a 'LinuxGold wannabe?' As for the 'real' LinuxGold...*extends my hand out for a good o' handshake*...as for this 'guy' in the pix, he's history!! No need for any b*t*hslappin!! :whistle:

And as for this thread: Cooooool picture of Da-man, Alex, his lovely co-star/gf, amazing LinuxGold and his wife! Thanks for sharing this belated picture here LinuxGold!! Any more on the way? :cool:

Back