Guess who are these people?

LinuxGold

Reaction score
Here's a picture:

AllDeafGang.gif

Can you tell who these people are?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

u met them?! sweet! and i wanna meet u guys!

Looks like Alex, E, You and your wife? :thumb:

OldNavyGirl said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

u met them?! sweet! and i wanna meet u guys!
Yes. They're the greatest, and sweet couple! Alex is very generous person, contributing much of his time for AllDeaf. He's also softhearted guy :)

So, you finally see my wife huh? She's DebiDoll.

Yay! I know I'm smart. :giggle:

How did it all went? Did you all have fun? When did you all meet at? and When?

Cheri said:
Yay! I know I'm smart. :giggle:

How did it all went? Did you all have fun? When did you all meet at? and When?
Both I and DebiDoll met them in Long Islands, went to UNO, ate and enjoyed a nice cup of Long Islands Tea. :) Talked about deaf culture, AllDeaf, their lives, our lives and so much more! We met approximately first week of September. (Yeah, delayed on photo development)

wow, thats pretty long time ago.... linuxgold.. i'm gonna kick ur butt. u gotta talk to me sometimes! :-P

OldNavyGirl said:
wow, thats pretty long time ago.... linuxgold.. i'm gonna kick ur butt. u gotta talk to me sometimes! :-P
Will do. :) Too many people want to AIM me at same time, drove me up the wall. Sometimes, I hate to be popular.

Since you guys talked about AllDeaf, Did any of you mention the trouble maker blonde which that would be me? :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
Since you guys talked about AllDeaf, Did any of you mention the trouble maker blonde which that would be me? :mrgreen:
lol! No, we were discussing about deaf culture, their psychology, their point of view and their potientals. We also talked about Web development, Database programming and such on. Those two cute girls were talking about girls stuff. :) (just kidding)

Oh the girls were talking about girls stuff, Maybe about those commercial on TV about jumbo pads :giggle: Just kidding!

:applause: PAHHH got it posted!!!! u 4 look G R E A T!!!!!! OMG -- sounds like u 4 had a great time too!! thanks Linux for sharing it with us ADers! :thumb: :hug:

Fly Free said:
:applause: PAHHH got it posted!!!! u 4 look G R E A T!!!!!! OMG -- sounds like u 4 had a great time too!! thanks Linux for sharing it with us ADers! :thumb: :hug:
:grouphug:

u know what.. I am feeling that Alex is part of Hollywood Famous something for the Alldeaf.. ohh wait let me think..

Alex the Famous Alldeaf.. oh yeah!! Everybody sure want to meet him!.. he should go to model and take a picture and fill it up and give out with signutes (sp?) photos. he will be like :smoking: Or :cool:

then he will end up in Deaflife and other deaf Mag when he stand with umm website toolbar sayin Alldeaf.com :bowdown:

am i too much predict .. *wondering if that comes trues*..

never know! :giggle:

Back