Guess the city 3

Woodland Hills ?

Chad Muska isn't from San Diego but he just owned studio. He's actually live in LA, in Woodland Hills that where he owned warehouse and he live in this place.

TrippLA said:
YEA.... That's right

Alright ??? Ok I won ....It is clear to me you love California. I have been there and enjoyed my time there in California.

TrippLA, what is your favorite spot in LA ? Remember I was in LA about 10 years ago .... I liked visiting San Monica and being on the beach. I should have gone to Malibu but I didn't because I did not have enough time to get to see all of LA plus alots of Deaf friends want me to go different places so it was not that easy to just really take my time to visit LA and take in all the sights I did like the California pizza. I remember alots of different foods I tried when I was in LA. I really enjoyed being able to sit in the sun and have some lunch outside like in Texas and Florida but LA was more sunny.

Mookie said:
Not on Fallbrook Ave?

Fallbrook Center is shopping center, just between Woodland Hills and West Hills. Warner Center is business park that where mini skyscraper.

TrippLA said:
Fallbrook Center is shopping center, just between Woodland Hills and West Hills. Warner Center is business park that where mini skyscraper.

OK, no problem....

Back