Google OS

That's cool...wish I had a Intel Mac to try that out via Boot Camp or an emulation program.

Google Chrome OS to Debut in Autumn 2010

Well, it will be interesting to see whether or not Chrome OS can compete with the Microsoft’s Windows OS for market share. For me, it will be “mission impossible” for Chrome OS to take over Windows OS as the main operating system.

Google Chrome OS to Debut in Autumn 2010 : TechnoEzine – Tech News,Latest Gadgets, Automobile, Mobile Phone Reviews

There is a good chance I will try it, looks like the official release is scheduled for this fall.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ57xzo287U]YouTube - Google Chrome OS UI Concept Video[/ame]​

I don't think that Google Chrome OS will impress me, Windows 7 and Mac OS X are enough for me, however it is interesting new OS.

I am still using winXP and like it very much, some of my friends have windows7 and Mac, windows7 seems to be nice, there is good feedback on it, anyways the comments that I have heard about it. For me I'll wait until fall and try out google OS most likely before I decide when and if I purchase windows7. I will have to change eventually unfortunately.

I don't think that Google Chrome OS will impress me, Windows 7 and Mac OS X are enough for me, however it is interesting new OS.

They are mean for traveling purposes. It is lightweight, put your life into sync, storing files and datas on the cloud.

Well, last year I said I wish I had Intel Mac to try it out via Boot Camp or something. I will see if I can get it running via Boot Camp, but doubt it will run. It will probably run via VM Fusion.

thank you dismal shadow,

i will test google chrome os install my dell mini 10 if my htc evo's wifi-usb tethering will connect to my dell mini?...take my time....

I tried the download few times....way too slow, dial up-like speeds.

I tried the download few times....way too slow, dial up-like speeds.

damn. I haven't been able to download it. kept getting error. traffic must be very high.

I wish that Google could upload Chrome OS to torrent website and let download via bittorrent apps like did to Ubuntu and some Linux distro.

/sequoias
tried the download few times....way too slow, dial up-like speeds.

yes, its very slow- cancel then click torrent file go to my flashget just five mins finish..

Back