Good News!!!!!

wonderful news indeed.. thanks for telling us all...

Good news that I just called SxyPorkie today on VP and she moved to new place called California Home Deaf in Arcadia, CA where she needs help with her transportation to doctor and etc. and she has health issues where she cannot be living alone before she moved to new place on Sept 3rd or 5th and she is alright!!!!! :thumb:

Hello WW64,

If she have a medicaid then call medic transportation can set up a ride to and from doctor office. AMR have a van transport too.

:ty: for the update.

I'm glad that she's in a good place.

I hope that she likes the new place and meet many deaf people. I looked it up on the Google about the location. Wow, it is a huge city! I hope that she would able to use online to contact her friends at the living assistance. Some living assistances do not allow them to use a computer online.

When I was on a vacation, I drove and passed a large deaf living assistance in southern Florida, and I am so surprised that it is so isolated community where there are no buildings nearby or none shopping area. I would never like that place at all. Pretty scary thought.

Hello WW64,

If she have a medicaid then call medic transportation can set up a ride to and from doctor office. AMR have a van transport too.

Yeah but she cannot live alone due to her health problems such as if she falls down who can she need help from? She needs someone who can take care of her.

:ty: for the update.

I'm glad that she's in a good place.

Oh yeah, she is in a good place where she needs at the most! :thumb:

I hope that she likes the new place and meet many deaf people. I looked it up on the Google about the location. Wow, it is a huge city! I hope that she would able to use online to contact her friends at the living assistance. Some living assistances do not allow them to use a computer online.

When I was on a vacation, I drove and passed a large deaf living assistance in southern Florida, and I am so surprised that it is so isolated community where there are no buildings nearby or none shopping area. I would never like that place at all. Pretty scary thought.

She told me that her place have no restriction for her to go someplace such as flying over to her friend's place with her monthly medications to stay over there for one month and come back to her place to sign the time sheet to make sure she returns on time or correctly. And also, she can walk to library or to the stores only if she signs the time sheet to let the counselor or worker know where she is going so forth... That's good to know and also her place is not allowed to have any pets - bummer, oh well! She can use the computer or VP to contact anyone... :D :thumb: We know the place very well as we used to live near that area before and it's very nice place to live there and many buildings surroundings the California Home Deaf!

Yea...no pets allow, you're right..it is very nice place. I used to work there, and now my friend work there. I miss that job but I have my own life right now. :) yea..you can go anywhere you wish to but as long as she let someone know where you are going. I am glad she is at CHAD along with about 15-20 deafies there. :) (I am not sure how many that are still living there)

She told me that her place have no restriction for her to go someplace such as flying over to her friend's place with her monthly medications to stay over there for one month and come back to her place to sign the time sheet to make sure she returns on time or correctly. And also, she can walk to library or to the stores only if she signs the time sheet to let the counselor or worker know where she is going so forth... That's good to know and also her place is not allowed to have any pets - bummer, oh well! She can use the computer or VP to contact anyone... :D :thumb: We know the place very well as we used to live near that area before and it's very nice place to live there and many buildings surroundings the California Home Deaf!
[/PHP]

Yeah but she cannot live alone due to her health problems such as if she falls down who can she need help from? She needs someone who can take care of her.

Oh yeah, she is in a good place where she needs at the most! :thumb:

That sounds so great!

uhh. what was happened to her something?:confused:

SxyPorkie was absent from Ad for a long time, and got us worried but the good news by WW64 has relived us about the status of SxyPorkie. :)

Back