GM's car of the future only has two wheels

But first, we must have healthy foods, foods like in the 50's! :P A near impossibility in this country but there's those of us who can do it if we put our minds to it!

Easy. Serious. I don't know why it's an "near impossibility"... :confused:

LOL if everyone else had the same car then we could have walked instead of driving the tiny car.

Have you rode a Segway?

This Segway can go up a snowy mountain, dirt trails through the trees. go up 20% incline with ease. It goes about 12-20 mph or so.

Same idea. However the car will be topping off at 40 kmph. That is like 65 mph or so, not sure.

Yeah.. But you seen the Smart cars? Wreck one of them, and it bounces everywhere like a rubber ball. Driver will be shaken but most than likely OK.

However, get it stuck between two semis, toast.

I have seen the Smart cars. But I didn't know about its bouncing. My worries would be how lightweight and easy to slide into the path of something big in the snow.

I have seen the Smart cars. But I didn't know about its bouncing. My worries would be how lightweight and easy to slide into the path of something big in the snow.

They're everywhere in this town. Some of the drivers aren't quite so smart. How can you double park a smart car? Apparently some drivers here figured that out.

Have you rode a Segway?

This Segway can go up a snowy mountain, dirt trails through the trees. go up 20% incline with ease. It goes about 12-20 mph or so.

Same idea. However the car will be topping off at 40 kmph. That is like 65 mph or so, not sure.

That is backwards. 40 kph is 25mph.

every cars out there have specific function for specific scenario. SMART car is really designed for those living in major metropolitan. it's not really good idea to take it out on interstate highway.

Easy. Serious. I don't know why it's an "near impossibility"... :confused:

I meant a near impossibility for the knowledge and skills of most people today because they have been led astray and away from the old knowledge/skjills.

I would rather see mass transit infrastructure than personal transit alternatives. I just think they're ulgy, no offense. It's sexier to see a train arrive at a station. ;)

Back