GM's car of the future only has two wheels

Weird looking car there. I don't like personal transit stuff.

I wouldn't want to be on the street in that unless everyone else had the same car. I think any accident would have a high chance of fatality.

I wouldn't want to be on the street in that unless everyone else had the same car. I think any accident would have a high chance of fatality.

LOL if everyone else had the same car then we could have walked instead of driving the tiny car.

LOL if everyone else had the same car then we could have walked instead of driving the tiny car.

Might as well walk. It would be healthier and that car won't go too far until recharge.

So you may end up pushing it home! :lol:

They are going to be built for use on sidewalks only, right? hehe

68-camaro-front.jpg

I rather be driving a car like this one.

Yiz

With the gas money saved, all the problems in the health care threads can be solved too! ;)

But first, we must have healthy foods, foods like in the 50's! :P A near impossibility in this country but there's those of us who can do it if we put our minds to it!

Yeah.. But you seen the Smart cars? Wreck one of them, and it bounces everywhere like a rubber ball. Driver will be shaken but most than likely OK.

However, get it stuck between two semis, toast.

Back