Girlfriend's birthday

So I guess I'm a lil late here but happy b-day to K and wow Chasie........what a lucky man you are!!!! LOL She's rocking for a 60something!!!! :rockon:

Wow, K is very stunning! I hope to look like her when I hit 60s something! :giggle: Tell her to have a wonderful year of peace, prosperity and happiness.

Loved these pics :)

wow ur girlfriend look alike 30's and yall look good together! :)

HAPPY BDAY TO UR GF! :)

Thanks for all the nice comments. Kay is so pleased with all my deafie friends. This picture section adds a great deal to our culture's more visual take on the world.

Great pictures!! You two look great together. Thanks for posting.

Also thanks for the touching "message"

Travis

Thanks SB. Good you're back. Texas must be a big place, as Kay looked around and couldn't see you, ha ha ha.

Thanks BlueEyes. Lilly, Kay has a sweet smile like yours.

L to R: Granddaughter, great-granddaughter, daughter, and Kay.

fungalsjo9.jpg

She's got a lovely smile. nice family she got there too.

Hmm...I think it's obvious that you--Chase, took this picture, afterall, if you're capable of getting a few folks chucklin' here in AD, how much more are you able to while taking a picture?!! ;) Sensing the 'happy mood', 'heart-warming joyful moment' within the picture, it's a grrreat one! (but, if you didn't take that pic...where were 'you'? :lol: )

Anyhow, great sharing these photos once again, indeed, the two photos with the lighthouse in the background and being inside is definitely capturing 'beauty and happiness' within a photo! :thumb:

~RR

Yep, I took the picture. Got everyone laughing at my creative ASL, except the little one who's still a bit afraid of sign language.

Thanks. How 'bout some pix of Angel's grill? I'm an amateur BBQer.

wow... beautiful pictures.. you all look one happy family. and happy very belated birthday to kay! :)

Sorry for a bit late and Kay, Happy Birthday and glad you did enjoy your day with a special people in your heart.

Back