Girlfriend's birthday

Chase

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is K, my girlfriend, and her great-granddaughter. Today K is sixty-something, and L is 3. What great young ladies.

kayandleeannesy5.png

Yes, good looking young ladies, indeed! And Happy Birthday, K!! May you have many, many more!

Aw your girlfriend is gorgeous, hard to believe she's 60 something, she looks like she's in her 30's and her great-granddaughter is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing this Chasie, wish her a very happy birthday!!

Tousi, K signs "Thank you."

She signs, has a good job at a college, drives a four-wheeler, owns a boat, has a house on ten acres in the Oregon foothills, and has a weakness for homely old deaf guys.

Life is good.

K's reading this, Angel, and says you're "too kind."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!

They're both beautiful! Chase :jaw:

I agree with Angel that K looks absolutely stunning especially at her age .... what's the secret? :)

Tousi, K signs "Thank you."

She signs, has a good job at a college, drives a four-wheeler, owns a boat, has a house on ten acres in the Oregon foothills, and has a weakness for homely old deaf guys.

Life is good.

Wow, looks like you found a perfect gal, keep her close, I also noticed she's a blonde too..:D

Blondes :rockon: !!! ha ha

Your girlfriend looks awesome for her age! Tell her happy birthday!

Yes, it sounds like life is good for you!

Cute liittle girl too. :)

Kay says I may use her name. She often just goes by her sign name, K. She's enjoying all the nice interstate and international birthday wishes, and agrees how awesome the deafies and deaf friends make this site.

I'm taking her to Mo's, her favorite seafood restaurant on the coast, so I'll post a couple more pix tonight.

Thanks all.

Aww,, Happy birthday to your girlfriend and her lovly little great granddaughter. May they both have many more wonderful birthdays to come. :) :birthday:

Truly a 'plus' for "old homely deaf guys" indeed, but surely, hope it's only for 'one guy', you Chase!!

Anyhoo--pls. relay a happy, happy birthday and hope she celebrates her birthday in great style and many more to come! Taking her out to her favorite seafood restaurant beats fishing any day (or so one may think--heh), hope she'll truly enjoy the time spent with you there. Also, thanks for sharing the beautiful photo of her and her great-grand daughter!

Guess Angel is saying: 'Blondes rules--' :cool:

Have a great evening and once again, 'Happy Birthday!!'

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

Happy Birthday to Kay and she look hot! also her granddaughter is adorable! :D

You got a beautiful girlfriend, I bet you had to make sure other men keep their distance huh? :giggle:

Tell her happy birthday for me. ;)

Tell Kay Happy Birthday for me! They both look great! Cute great granddaughter she has!

Last edited:
Yaquina Head Lighthouse

Thanks for all your birthday wishes. We had a nice afternoon on the coast.

lighthouseiv6.jpg

windingstairuj1.jpg

Last edited:
Aww you guys look so happy together, great looking couple too. I've never been to a lighthouse before, must be interesting. Thanks for sharing the pictures Chasie.

I love the lighthouse picture. It's a good picture. :) Thanks for sharing.

Wow !!! Your GF is so beautiful also L so cutie!!! You too handsome! ;):):):giggle:

Tell her ... Happy Birthday from member of alldeaf! :)

K

Happy belate birthday...

Chase, everyone is right.. K is very lovely lady for her age, my mother is too.. she had face lift! lol
ANyhow,... Im glad to hear that K had a good birthday :)

Wendy

Back