German Project

Heike

Reaction score
Hi, I am a German interior design Student in second Semester.
I have been interested in sign language a while ago and learn it a little since the Show "switched at birth".:giggle: This musst sound really stange...
But well, our amazing Project for the secound Semester is to renovate a deaf Center here in Germany. We are really low on education for deaf People over here and I think that is really wrong. Anyways... I was hoping you can help me out and tell me what would be really fun to do. We wanna bring all kind of people together not just deaf once, also from young to old. Think about what should be in there to make you come. This should be a Fun Center not a School though. You can also tell me place you loved to go to and I will look it up.
So let me know if you are willing to help us out over here.
i would apreciate it ^^

Kind regards Heike

Welcome to Alldeaf, Heike.....first off, you DO know that German Sign Language and American Sign Language are as different as the spoken versions, right?

Best wishes on this endeavor.....

I suggest that you have an opening above counter between kitchen and main room.

Hi Heike,
It's cool that you are doing a project on renovation of Deaf center. I guess you can put in something fun like video games, table football, pool table and a pub. :-D
I am Arul from India. I am HOH and am actually learning German at Goethe-Institut.
German is quite difficult especially with the grammar part as well as remembering the right article for the noun! I was wondering if you can help me improve my German skills?
Let me know if you can help me out? I would appreciate it.
Regards...

Hi Heike,
It's cool that you are doing a project on renovation of Deaf center. I guess you can put in something fun like video games, table football, pool table and a pub. :-D
I am Arul from India. I am HOH and am actually learning German at Goethe-Institut.
German is quite difficult especially with the grammar part as well as remembering the right article for the noun! I was wondering if you can help me improve my German skills?
Let me know if you can help me out? I would appreciate it.
Regards...

that great religious day with all the colours you use don't think it divali but things like that...using the whole body as ear how to listen without hearing

Hi There, I think you are referring something about Diwali. What about it? using the whole body as ear how to listen without hearing????? I don't understand this part!

Hi, I am a German interior design Student in second Semester.
I have been interested in sign language a while ago and learn it a little since the Show "switched at birth".:giggle: This musst sound really stange...
But well, our amazing Project for the secound Semester is to renovate a deaf Center here in Germany. We are really low on education for deaf People over here and I think that is really wrong. Anyways... I was hoping you can help me out and tell me what would be really fun to do. We wanna bring all kind of people together not just deaf once, also from young to old. Think about what should be in there to make you come. This should be a Fun Center not a School though. You can also tell me place you loved to go to and I will look it up.
So let me know if you are willing to help us out over here.
i would apreciate it ^^

Kind regards Heike

Please find Gregor Bogun in Berlin - he can point you in the right direction. Or, Anneke Moeller in Hamburg (or Leipzig).

Open floorplan - circular gathering/seating areas are nice. Mirrors can help brighten the room if it small and also give you a better awareness of your surroundings. If there is a tv it should be big enough to read the captions. Cool lighting effect when someone opens the door to walk in.

Back