Gas Prices... Ugh!

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I was driving around with a friend of mine and we came across this.

Yep, it's an actual picture... not something we found on the web. Heh!

Attachments

• Photo 277.jpg
    Photo 277.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 51
Liebling:-))) said:
Yeah... $7.50 per gallon here in Germany.

Oh my gosh Liebling !! Here $3.10 per gallon here in Massachusetts.

Yeah, Javapride & Kalisa!

I would lovvvveeeee to have $3.50 per gallon here in Germany... :hyper:

Yup, seen them at two locations, one is in Greece, NY and other one is in Irondequoit, NY. For some reason, Henrietta station don't show this one.

VamPyroX said:
I was driving around with a friend of mine and we came across this.

Yep, it's an actual picture... not something we found on the web. Heh!

I saw that when I filled up gas last week and took pictures from my SK2...I sent it to TB and she said FAR OUT! HA HA! Yeah I agreed arms and legs! I am not sure the amount of gas is now. I will find out on Thursday morning anyway because I will be going to Erie.

Thats too bad about these outragenous prices.
I really enjoy driving traveling on roads
to avoid any airports because I cannot stand
waiting in the long lines and too much stressful
for me to meet their airport time/schedules eeek

Whine about the gas... You're not alone.. likely everyone are complain about the gas..

Thanks to Arbia saubra and BUSH's head greedy oil!

It's $2.95 here in this area. Only if I wish the gas was back to 99 cents, whoopie that'd make my day but it won't happen though.

LakeTahoe said:
I saw that when I filled up gas last week and took pictures from my SK2...I sent it to TB and she said FAR OUT! HA HA! Yeah I agreed arms and legs! I am not sure the amount of gas is now. I will find out on Thursday morning anyway because I will be going to Erie.
yup yup yup thats right u sent to me and i say FAROUT!!! :lol:

anyway, here 2.80 to 3.00

dang.. i bought gas the other day and it was 2.85 .. grrr.. wish it was back to 88 cents when i first started to drive.. sigh.. :(

here in michigan is fucked up! it over 3 dollars! and now i think around 2.89 something geez the gas price keep on change everyday never same

Liebling:-))) said:
Yeah... $7.50 per gallon here in Germany.

Slightly off topic...I have a question for you. Isn't mass transit well developed over there?

Back