Funny pic.. LOL

starrygaze said:
One day we will be all naked! I am happy with my thing. I dont mind walking outside. wiggling :cool2:

:blah: :jaw: TMI.... u are :crazy: ... shhh not in front of them.... u dont wanna them to get an idea :whistle: :slap: cant believe :stupid: guy... :scatter:

:rofl: Funny pic!

Catmandu said:
I'm definitely the 80s child. :D What's with thongs? I'd be picking my ass all day long. :hyper:

Yeppie! me too the 80s child. I did use to wear thongs during the summer time a few years ago cos it cooler. Until one day, a gust of wind blew my skirt up revealing my thongs to two guys who were walking not far behind me and they saw it. They were big smile and their eyes almost popped out. Of course me embarrassed and I stop wearing them! :Oops:

Catmandu said:
I'm definitely the 80s child. :D What's with thongs? I'd be picking my ass all day long. :hyper:

Me too, I'm definitely the 80's child.

Koala said:
:rofl: Funny pic!

Yeppie! me too the 80s child. I did use to wear thongs during the summer time a few years ago cos it cooler. Until one day, a gust of wind blew my skirt up revealing my thongs to two guys who were walking not far behind me and they saw it. They were big smile and their eyes almost popped out. Of course me embarrassed and I stop wearing them! :Oops:
If thongs doesn't bother you then you shouldn't stop wearing them! :) If I were you I'd make the world happy of course, with help from the wind. :) :booty:

This is thread hillcouris!
:rofl:
Ain't you forget 80's underwear... What make you embrassement the moments? LOL

Catmandu said:

hahahaha :rofl: yes yes.. that what i told my man and my girls.

THONGS?? i will feel like toilet paper stuck in between cheeks........

thats uncool :ugh2: haha

I am with Catmandu... 80's child.. hehe

starrygaze said:
One day we will be all naked! I am happy with my thing. I dont mind walking outside. wiggling :cool2:

need to have some protection cuz stray animals or birds.. might think its snake or big worms.. will attack at it..

oww... hehe :hyper:

Catmandu said:
If thongs doesn't bother you then you shouldn't stop wearing them! :) If I were you I'd make the world happy of course, with help from the wind. :) :booty:

They were comfortable back then until I put on weight. Now it's a bit kinda tight. Then it went out to the trash can. :lol:

BTW, in Aust we call that G-string and thongs is the foot wear like this pic.

images6vp.jpg

:lol:

DoofusMama said:
hahahaha :rofl: yes yes.. that what i told my man and my girls.

THONGS?? i will feel like toilet paper stuck in between cheeks........

thats uncool :ugh2: haha

I am with Catmandu... 80's child.. hehe
Ha ha ha! ^5 Yesss that's a perfect description... toilet paper stuck in between the cheeks! Totally uncool! Notice women have to put up with this style... a thong to irritate the anus and crack... 6 inch high heels till your toes curls, oh you name it all! :ugh3:

Koala said:
They were comfortable back then until I put on weight. Now it's a bit kinda tight. Then it went out to the trash can. :lol:

BTW, in Aust we call that G-string and thongs is the foot wear like this pic.

images6vp.jpg

:lol:
Ahh, I understand... at least you enjoyed wearing them while it lasted. hehehe So, in your country thongs for shoes is called G-string?? That's pretty funny! If you came to America and you wanted to buy some G-strings, we'd be giving you G-string underwear instead of the shoes! Ha ha ha!

Catmandu said:
Ahh, I understand... at least you enjoyed wearing them while it lasted. hehehe So, in your country thongs for shoes is called G-string?? That's pretty funny! If you came to America and you wanted to buy some G-strings, we'd be giving you G-string underwear instead of the shoes! Ha ha ha!

No no, thongs in usa is call G-string in Australia. Our thongs is the footwear. I think you call it flip flop and I know UK call it flip flop but we call it thongs here. lol

Koala said:
No no, thongs in usa is call G-string in Australia. Our thongs is the footwear. I think you call it flip flop and I know UK call it flip flop but we call it thongs here. lol
Oh I misunderstood.... (as usual) :giggle: Thanks for the clarification!

DoofusMama said:
need to have some protection cuz stray animals or birds.. might think its snake or big worms.. will attack at it..

oww... hehe :hyper:

he doesnt know what its like being in country YET.. hes from Wyoming. no wonder!! tsk.. when he move here.. watch out... :giggle:

Back