Funny pic.. LOL

Awauphi

Reaction score

Proof that the world is getting warmer....................

got this via email.. haha..

I'm definitely the 80s child. :D What's with thongs? I'd be picking my ass all day long. :hyper:

Catmandu said:
I'm definitely the 80s child. :D What's with thongs? I'd be picking my ass all day long. :hyper:

ha ha ha ha.. me too im a 80s child.. i dont like thongs.. feel like something in there.. shit or what?? hard to fart too??? :whistle: not my type. LOL..

funny what you say, vamp.. LOL.. i like the way you are thinking...

better go with the birthday suit! so we will not have to wash clothes? eh?? :cool2:

SmileyGin said:
ha ha ha ha.. me too im a 80s child.. i dont like thongs.. feel like something in there.. shit or what?? hard to fart too??? :whistle: not my type. LOL..
Gimme high 5! Hard to fart? LMFAO Only if you don't eat Boston Baked Beans! :whistle:

Catmandu said:
Gimme high 5! Hard to fart? LMFAO Only if you don't eat Boston Baked Beans! :whistle:

^5 hahahahah.. i havent tried eat the baked beans when i was wearing that! Thank God! haha..

haha same here.. tj looked at me like what s going on? why are u laughing??? lol.. hehe..

SmileyGin said:

funny what you say, vamp.. LOL.. i like the way you are thinking...

better go with the birthday suit! so we will not have to wash clothes? eh?? :cool2:

You all are such silly! It got me about box of lysol? It puzzled me until I see here.

One day we will be all naked! I am happy with my thing. I dont mind walking outside. wiggling :cool2:

Back