Freedom vs Nucleus 5 in terms of sound quality?

How is Nucleus 5's sound quality compared to Freedom's?

• Better in quiet situation but same in noisy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teal

Reaction score
How is the sound quality of Nucleus 5 compared to Freedom's? Louder, clearer, higher speech discrimination, etc.

That although I currently have the Freedom that would like to upgrade to the Nucleus 5 someday, I'd be curious on what others have to say on this matter. Good luck!

Same! I'd like my right ear to catch up with my left first though.

Nucleus 5 should be only better than the Freedom in general, but by how much?

I know nothing of freedom and its software but do they also have features that N5 has, such as noisy, music, general programs programmed into the processor?

The is the biggest feature that Cochlear has over AB harmony. That the N5 has different sound programs where-as the harmony has just one general program (though you can create the programs..)

I hope its going to improve because i'm upgrading soon. i have the Freedom and upgrading to the Nucleus 5 sometime this year.

I'm mostly looking forward to the smaller size and more processing options. I think on Cochlear's site its a 20% improvement moving to the Nucleus 5 from the Freedom. I hope their right and its not just hype.

I think the Nucleus has the same or more programs as the Freedom but with better quality.

I've heard from folks that upgraded that the 5 was better than the Freedom sound-wise/processing-wise, something like that. Have you tried using Cochlear's forums, asking other users for input about the difference between the Freedom and 5?

Back