Found a baby picture of Levonian

ravensteve1961 said:
Mayfloyer,,I caught Levonian at the bar with his buddy!!! Did he ever came home drunk?
A8336E-lg.jpg

Mr. Chimp informed me that it was your mother, not his mistress. He might have been a little drunk that night, but used a designated driver...ME! :fly:

ravensteve1961 said:
What was Levonian doing on gilligans island?
g14.gif

Mr. Chimp was just visiting the island to cause a little trouble for the castaways. :twisted:

How many more babies are you gotta make? Mayflower and Levonian? :shock:

monkey.suswalk.jpg

:rofl: Cheri LOL!!! About 1 million! Wow poor Lev and Mayflower must be exhausted with their 1 million babies. :shock:

tekkmortal said:
:rofl: Cheri LOL!!! About 1 million! Wow poor Lev and Mayflower must be exhausted with their 1 million babies. :shock:

Yeah, Their private parts gotta ruined out.
shhh.gif

Looks like Oral sex is next
obscene.gif

funny~Monkey.jpg

" NoooooooooOOoo, Don't eat my banana, You theft!"

Cheri said:

monkey.suswalk.jpg
Looks like mayflower isnt watching her babies very well, Theyre scattered all over the place.Will someone call child protective services?

Wanna see pictures of Levonian's dad and Levonian?

CG.jpg

Don't they look so much alike?

monkeytrain.jpg

Who invented toilet paper? I uses leaves to wipe my ass So, Where are they?

Cheri said:

monkey.suswalk.jpg

I will have to ask Mr. Chimp. Personally, I would want just enough to have a baseball team and no more. :thumb:

ravensteve1961 said:
Looks like mayflower isnt watching her babies very well, Theyre scattered all over the place.Will someone call child protective services?

Well, Ravensteve... :roll:
These are not my babies. Lev is a chimpanzee, not a monkey.

Cheri said:

monkey.suswalk.jpg

Oh boy I am so damn laugh to death to read all about monkeys. This pic really reminds me and almost look like a place where I was being chase by monkey in M'sian Urghhh :lol:

BTW, those pics really are good and make me laugh include reminds me of monkey chasing me lol

PurrMeow

Back